Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: HKOP and HKDL preparing for further expansion

I think one is a good number. Add one theme park, one water park, and one hotel. As far as attractions, 2 one's is good, hence 11 attractions?

• Hola Yola!

Quote Originally Posted by dazwin View Post
    Totally agree with you HKDLFAN I was going to take my Granddaughter to the USA for a 6 day trip to Disneyland, Just for airfares alone are now over the AUD$6500 mark to the USA for 2 Adults and 1 Child. Last November we paid AUD$3150 for 3 Adults, the USA is just out of my budget so we are going to HKD for 6 days for AUD$5000 including Airfares, Disneyland Hotel, Tickets and Transfers. I do not know why the USA airfares from Australia are so expensive now, If it was not for the 27 hours of airports and flights, We can go to Paris Disneyland for 6 days for AUD$7000 all inclusive. There is no advertising in Australia for HKD just a few deals from local TA that show up twice a year in the newspapers, I really love HKD and think it is a great park HKD has the best DL Band I have ever seen and the food is just amazing. You see I promised my Granddaughter I would take her to Disneyland once she got a passport and her mum got her one last month so as I promised I will take her to HKD.
    HKDL is certainly cheaper from Australia than DLR... but I still think it will be a harder sell until there's more there. There did seem to be quite a bit of promotion here when the park first opened, but I think the problem the resort would face with Australian visitors would be similar to that faced with many from Hong Kong: people are already relatively familiar with other Disneyland parks and expect a lot of attractions that simply aren't there. I can only speak from a personal perspective, but I haven't been able to justify HKDL in place of saving a little longer and heading over to DLR or WDW.

• Banned User

Where is the link to view your Flickr page? I'd like to see them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12