Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

HKDL Halloween 2011 Plans - Spoilers

Just wanted to update ppl on plans for HKDL's halloween event this year from a trusted bothan. So looks like they'll be sticking with 2 Haunted Houses this year, with the fan fav Main Street Haunted Hotel coming back of course. However, the big news is that they will be ditching the Jungle Demon House for a Brand New Haunted House
    And it is......
    Headless Horsemen....with brand new effects including photo taking mirrors, and projections that will be used towards the end of the house similar to the haunted mansion projections...
    more updates as they come...

Re: HKDL Halloween 2011 Plans - Spoilers

How about the night time parades and the Halloween fireworks? Will they be back this year.

I just wondering will there any Halloween fireworks... Disney in the Star's projection has been stopped since the Tinkerbell decoration was on the castle. The Halloween firework has a lot of projections, and it will be strange if the projection is disappear or just project on it...

I think I'm ready to visit the new haunted house and scream!

Any dates yet? I'm thinking of going during the last week of September....

I LOVE haunted houses so much!!!

• Sock Puppet

So looks like Slogan is called "Lose your Head".
    Things that will be back include:
    - main street ghost town
    - cursed jungle
    - glow in park parade
    - space mountain ghost
    Doesn't look like Halloween fireworks returning and event will run from mid sept to Halloween. Looking forward to new house.

Dave

ZOMG. Might want to swing buy just for the haunted houses and the Glow in the Dark parade.

wow, thanks! That looks awesome!! I am definitely making a trip in Sept!

So, wait...there won't be ANY fireworks or just not the Halloween ones? I was hoping to take my niece to HKDL but only because of the 5th Year Anniversary stuff like Tink's Castle and the associate fireworks show that are supposed to happen every day.

Can you tellme how integrated this whole Halloween thing gets? I was hoping to have her see the Golden Mickey show and other Micky-related stuff, and regulard Disney rides and such. Does the Halloween thing take over everything?

Any word on the daytime stuff? Like the Flights of Fantasy parade and the Tinkerbell stuff?

Are they still doing this stuff in October:
    Flights of Fantasy Parade
    Tinker Bell Castle Illumination
    "Disney in the Stars" Fireworks

This is going tobe my only trip to HKDL and it's going to cost me THOUSANDS of dollars, and I'd hate to be disappointed by a bunch of Halloween stuff.

Will this year has more Disney Villains M&G such as Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella De Vil etc, and ever Doctor Facilier ?

---------- Post added 07-04-2011 at 01:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joos View Post
    So, wait...there won't be ANY fireworks or just not the Halloween ones? I was hoping to take my niece to HKDL but only because of the 5th Year Anniversary stuff like Tink's Castle and the associate fireworks show that are supposed to happen every day.

Can you tellme how integrated this whole Halloween thing gets? I was hoping to have her see the Golden Mickey show and other Micky-related stuff, and regulard Disney rides and such. Does the Halloween thing take over everything?

Any word on the daytime stuff? Like the Flights of Fantasy parade and the Tinkerbell stuff?

This is going tobe my only trip to HKDL and it's going to cost me THOUSANDS of dollars, and I'd hate to be disappointed by a bunch of Halloween stuff.
    I guess still doing this stuff in October is Flights of Fantasy Parade and Tinker Bell Castle Illumination, Because the fireworks ones again is Nightmare in the sky

---------- Post added 07-04-2011 at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dman383 View Post
    So looks like Slogan is called "Lose your Head".
    Things that will be back include:
    - main street ghost town
    - cursed jungle
    - glow in park parade
    - space mountain ghost
    Doesn't look like Halloween fireworks returning and event will run from mid sept to Halloween. Looking forward to new house.

Dave
    Ever Disney Villains Meet and Greet too ?
    Last edited by mahdisney; 07-03-2011 at 09:17 AM.

I'm not super concerned with WHICH fireworks show happens as long as they're still doing fireworks every night. I read on a website that they only do it every night for the 5th anniversary, but normally only Fri/Sat. Which one is true?

My other concern is that the park is going to be wholly Halloween stuff during the day as well as night. I'm fine if they separate between day and night...if during the day, it's Disney business as usual, then I'll be happy.

I just don't need my niece being scared by a bunch of villans and zombies all day. She just wants to see Mickey and Minnie and the Golden Mickey show and such.

Quote Originally Posted by joos View Post

I've never been to HKDL during Halloween, but everything, apart from Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy is untouched. Most of the Halloween stuff happens at night and you have to buy a special evening ticket for those events.

Fireworks from what I know are daily occurrence. I've been to HKDL on both weekdays and weekends and the fireworks were always reliable.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure the HK locals could straighten things out.
    Last edited by SirEdge; 07-03-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Additional info

Do you know if they do fireworks every day or only on weekends?

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by SirEdge View Post
    I've never been to HKDL during Halloween, but everything, apart from Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy is untouched. Most of the Halloween stuff happens at night and you have to buy a special evening ticket for those events.

Fireworks from what I know are daily occurrence. I've been to HKDL on both weekdays and weekends and the fireworks were always reliable.

On some nights it´s possible to buy a night ticket. A normal ticket will work just as well to see the fireworks and the night parade.
    Fireworks are most nights.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

I'll be going in October and staying on a Monday and Tuesday, leaving Wednesday...so hopefully there's fireworks one of those nights.

Quote Originally Posted by SirEdge View Post

Park admission (either one-day or evening) includes all attractions. The best thing about HKDL is that you don't need to pay extra for Halloween stuffs. Evening tickets are available on Fridays, Saturdays, and selected Thursdays. There are fireworks every day, Disney in the Stars on regular days and Nightmare in the Sky on extended-hours days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast