Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: The state of Hong Kong Disneyland

ORGOCH: Heck! That's just a little bit a litter. Wanna' see a place that's trashed? Come visit us in Morva! The cottage we live in looks a whole lot worse 'n that!

ORWEN: And you're the main reason why, old biddy! Your toe nail clippings, alone, are regular death nails Orddu and I have to watch out for!! So witches that live in glass houses better not throw any rocks!!!

i guess when i was there i was to excited that i did not notice that.. however not more than 15 mins in the park i did notice a little kid relieving himself in a queue.. i had to look away and i noticed no one else said anything. a few mins later a cleaner came over and put the yellow cone thing saying caution slippery when wet.

here is hoping that someone from america sees the state of my local disneyland, less than 8 hours away, closest to me. and decides to fix it up. even if it means stepping in on the day to day operations

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    From HKMSG:
    Attachment 23432
    Wow. God help the soon-to-be SHDL management.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    It will be interesting to see how these problems will turn out at Shanghai Disneyland, since it's on the mainland.

To all who have already visited cities in China, how are people behaving there in terms of urinating and spitting?

As for queue jumping, that also happened to us several times at WDW as well. I guess you find that at every themepark with the exception of Japan.
    I went to both Beijing and HK last October. I didn't notice any public urination on the mainland--aside from toddlers. But coughing, hacking, and spitting were common. And there were no lines, just free-for-alls with a lot of shoving and elbow-throwing, etc.

But HK is completely different culturally. And I found that to extend to HKDL, too. The only bad line behavior I encountered was from a family of Russians in the Jungle Cruise's English line.

I can't begin to imagine what Shanghai Disneyland will be like with so many small children. The only places in Beijing I didn't see multiple kids in the split pants were places I didn't see kids: restaurants, bars/clubs, and nice shops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12