Should the English name for Mystic Point be changed?

Both Toy Story Land and Grizzly Gulch had name changes since original announcement in 2009.

- Toy Story Land's Chinese name was changed from "Toy Story Adventure Zone" to the current "Toy Story Base Camp".

- Grizzly Gulch used to be called Grizzly Trail; its Chinese name was "Wild Mine Valley" - now changed to "Grizzly Valley".

Mystic Point is the only land where the English and Chinese names remained intact. Its Chinese name is "Mysterious Estate". So my question is given it's a gated mansion would the English name "Mystic Estate" be more appropriate? Any other suggestions?

HK Government's 2009 naming:

• Not here to help

Re: Should the English name for Mystic Point be changed?

Mysteryland

...no matter what they call it they need to build a second attraction in it.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

^ Mysteryland has a nice Eisner-y ring to it.

From the man who gave you Dinoland USA, comes Mysteryland! Land of... mystery, we guess?

Anyway, I think Mystic Point is fine. It rolls off the tongue well. What I'm curious about is: what do we know about the Adventurers Club they're putting in? Will it be actually like the Adventurers Club in Florida was? Or a shadow of that establishment?
    "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by 0ranos View Post
    ^ Mysteryland has a nice Eisner-y ring to it.

From the man who gave you Dinoland USA, comes Mysteryland! Land of... mystery, we guess?

Anyway, I think Mystic Point is fine. It rolls off the tongue well. What I'm curious about is: what do we know about the Adventurers Club they're putting in? Will it be actually like the Adventurers Club in Florida was? Or a shadow of that establishment?
    Eisner sounds like a great guy. Mystic Point only makes sense to those that know the english language well.

Does Fantasyland also sound Eisner-y?
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Mysteryland... sounds like something from an episode of Scooby-Doo.

• Five-Legged Goat

I think Mystic Point is fine. Maybe "Mystic Estate" works in Chinese, but in English it tends to suggest the property of a single landowner. (I.e., is the Adventurers Club on land owned by Henry Mystic?)

In contrast, "Mystic Point" sounds like it could be the name of a small town or settlement, which would comfortably encompass multiple experiences with a shared theme -- additional future attractions with the same theme could easily be added without making the land's name become inappropriate or ill-fitting.

(The only concern here is where those attractions would go. Unlike Grizzly Gulch, would could easily be expanded in the other direction, the only place I could see an expansion of Mystic Point is behind the Adventurers Club building. Potentially awkward maybe, but not out of the question -- other Disney parks have made additions fit where I would have thought it impossible.)

Nope, not need to change. It works wonderfully in English, which has been discussed well-enough Kuhio.

Now, all I keep looking at is all those blank spaces, and I space out at the possibilities. And while I tolerate, accept, and even enjoy TSL, I do hope that's the last of that kind of land.

We need more original or at least original/updates to classic attractions.

I think the only reason that TSL change its Chinese name is that eight characters in Chinese is too long and clumsy when pronouncing it. And it sounds more fun for using base camp in Chinese.

Mystic Point is better in my opinion!