Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Watch Your Language

Mystic Manor to use latest technology in 4K Projection, Wifi, RFID, 3D Glasses, etc..

Source : AM730

【am730訊】香港迪士尼樂園新園區迷離莊園將於5月中開幕,遊樂設施用無軌系統,並以200個射頻辨識 (RFID)感應器及WiFi技術,同時控制32輛載人無軌車。樂園指,設施內有13個場景,並以36座包 括4K級別的超高清投影機,製造40種特殊聲色味等效果,「同一時間可以有近200人一齊玩,每次約5分鐘 ,但每名遊客至少要玩4次,先可以全部睇晒各個場景,亦要戴上特製眼鏡玩。」
    國際景點及遊樂園協會前任主席Greg B. Hale稱,射頻辨識感應器極為敏感,若遊客的物件不慎跌在路面,或其中一輛無軌車出現問題,整個遊樂設施 便會即時停止運作,「要確保安全營運效率,遊客安全最重要。」

Source : MingPao News

【明報專訊】迪士尼樂園的最新項目「迷離莊園」將於5月中開幕,將採用無軌系統,利用射頻辨識 及Wi-Fi技術同時控制32輛載人無軌車輛,穿梭於13個夢幻場景之間。迪士尼運用了目前最先進的投影機,炮製出 40種「超高清」視覺效果,再加上氣味或體感等效果,把3D畫面提升至4D,成為「流動的4D影院 」。

該項目號稱迪士尼樂園「史上最複雜」的遊樂設施,已進入測試階段,迪士尼昨透露,「迷離莊園」結合故事與多 項先進技術,炮製出特殊視覺效果。設施內共有13個場景,由36座投影機,投射出40種達到4K級的「超高 清」影像。「超高清」解像度為40962160,較本港高清廣播的19201080高出逾3倍,影像極 細緻,配合特製3D眼鏡觀賞,影像有如躍然而出。32輛無軌車分成4組,行走4條路線,換言之至少要玩4次 才可觀賞所有特殊視覺效果。

超高清影像加氣味體感

為確保設施安全,迪士尼採用了射頻辨識及Wi-Fi技術,同時控制32輛載人無軌車同時行走但不會碰撞,若有遊客在途中自行走出車廂或誤按車上緊急掣,基 於安全考慮,整個系統都會暫停。迪士尼樂園及度假區首席安全主任Greg B.Hale表示,迪士尼對設施安全要求較本港法例更高,感應器稍遭干擾如鳥糞黏在上面亦會停機,不等於設 施不安全,因此場內遊樂設施可靠度最多只能達到99%。

Mystic Manor will open in May, the newest attraction will use latest 4K Projection, Wifi, RFID, trackless vehicle system, 3D Glasses.....with 13 Scenes in the Manor. 36 4K projectors to be used, and there will be 4 different routes for 32 vehicles, .....it is a 4D attraction, 40 super high resolution 4D effects (visual, smell, audio, motion etc), it will let you feel and smell as well. you need to go on board the vehicle at least 4 Times in order to see all the special effects in the attraction.
    Last edited by HongKongDisneyland; 03-19-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Re: Mystic Manor to use latest technology in 4K Projection, Wifi, RFID, 3D Glasses, e

Its a 4D attraction. Ehhhhh.....didn't see that coming. Really hoping it still turns out great and not just a CGI free for all.

Re: Mystic Manor to use latest technology in 4K Projection, Wifi, RFID, 3D Glasses, e

Hi-tech haunting from Disney - The Standard

Hi-tech haunting from Disney

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Name:  5_2013031922242784655c_disney.jpg
Views: 1761
Size:  17.8 KB

Hong Kong Disneyland opens a haunted house in May, which the company says is one of the most sophisticated rides it has ever built.

The new attraction, pictured, will have a "trackless" ride system, which uses wi-fi and radio-frequency identification to control movement of 32 vehicles simultaneously.

The company puts it this way: "Mystic Manor blends Disney's immersive story telling and innovative technology by utilizing several state-of- the-art technologies to create a one-of- a kind attraction with special effects."

A total of 13 show scenes with 40 visual effects using 36 projectors, including four 4K projectors, are featured.

• Will return Soon...

Interesting to hear more details about the attraction its self. I really do hope its a good mix of Projection and AA now. Bit unsure how i feel about the 3D.

Still have high hopes for a classic attraction.

This is the other one that I saw today.

Disneyland's new trackless ride uses barcode technology

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

This will be the attraction with the most 101's.

• Cool Yule

Am I the only one hoping that some of this has been done in conjunction with the WDS Ratatouille attraction?

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Not here to help

I dont mind 4D... but this ride sounds worse and worse atleast to me. Id like to see a more classic HM but in a new way... not another 4D screen ride...
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Minion

ORGOCH: Still, yer gonna' be one a the first ducklin's over there ta ride this new thing, Timmy, ducklin'! Then yer gonna' come right back here an' tell the rest of us what it was like! We's countin' on ya!!!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORGOCH: Still, yer gonna' be one a the first ducklin's over there ta ride this new thing, Timmy, ducklin'! Then yer gonna' come right back here an' tell the rest of us what it was like! We's countin' on ya!!!
    No I wont Ill be in California by the time they have this thing up and running
    Anything new in California soon?
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh, yes! There's something new in California! The Princess Fantasy Faire just opened at Disneyland. And I happen to know that Princess Aurora would very much like to pose with you in a picture! (Just don't let Prince Phillip know about this.)

• "What is thy bidding?"

Quote Originally Posted by Asa View Post
    Hi-tech haunting from Disney - The Standard

Hi-tech haunting from Disney

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Name:  5_2013031922242784655c_disney.jpg
Views: 1761
Size:  17.8 KB

Hong Kong Disneyland opens a haunted house in May, which the company says is one of the most sophisticated rides it has ever built.

The new attraction, pictured, will have a "trackless" ride system, which uses wi-fi and radio-frequency identification to control movement of 32 vehicles simultaneously.

The company puts it this way: "Mystic Manor blends Disney's immersive story telling and innovative technology by utilizing several state-of- the-art technologies to create a one-of- a kind attraction with special effects."

A total of 13 show scenes with 40 visual effects using 36 projectors, including four 4K projectors, are featured.
    This attraction sounds "Fantastic!!" If they are delivering what they promise, this will be the new Haunted Mansion (Manor) on steroids.

Got to experience some of the 4D effects at the "other" Parks. (Universal Orlando) and it does add to a great ride experience. Hopefully they will balance this with traditional animatronics to complete the attraction.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Goofy View Post
    This attraction sounds "Fantastic!!" If they are delivering what they promise, this will be the new Haunted Mansion (Manor) on steroids.

Got to experience some of the 4D effects at the "other" Parks. (Universal Orlando) and it does add to a great ride experience. Hopefully they will balance this with traditional animatronics to complete the attraction.
    I know that people are saying that they don't like the idea of the digital video and all. But Spiderman at IOA makes it work. I am willing to take a wait and see. I look forward to hearing the reviews.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach View Post
    I know that people are saying that they don't like the idea of the digital video and all. But Spiderman at IOA makes it work. I am willing to take a wait and see. I look forward to hearing the reviews.
    Spiderman, Transformers, Forbidden Journey, Studio Tour, even Soarin and Nemo use screens.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Goofy View Post

I'm pretty surprised over the use of the screens, but as long as they're well-integrated, I'll be a happy camper. I'm more surprised over the use of 3D, since the models and concept art never depicted the riders in glasses.

As for regular AAs, there seem to be hints of AAs being developed based on the preview videos we've seen before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast