My wife and I booked a trip to Asia this September, which includes both Hong Kong and Tokyo. Naturally, we'll be headed to the respective Disney Parks.
After the excitement of booking the plane ticket, now comes the grunt-work of planning everything else. I have some questions and would appreciate any input:
1) What's a recommended hotel? We are staying in for 4 nights in early sept, and we'd like to stay somewhere that is accessible to HKDL and the Hong Kong proper.
3) We are seasoned Disneyland AP holders, so what are the rides in HK Disneyland that I cannot miss? What are the ones that I can skip (primarily because they are almost similar to US DL). I want to try and experience everything, but I know it's not possible. Definitely want to try Mystic Manor!
3) How are crowds and weather this time of year?
4) Any recommendations on what to do in Hong Kong?
5) Any other tidbits would be appreciated.