• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

2006 Brings New Flowers to HKD - AsiaTravelTips - 30/3/2006

Spring 2006 brings new Flowers to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

From April 14 – 17, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel will get into the Easter spirit throughout the weekend with Easter egg hunts; special games; arts and crafts; entertainment “mini concerts”; and a specially-themed Easter bedtime story each night.

Specialty merchandise featuring beloved Disney characters in Easter-themed motifs will be available throughout the park and resorts including cute key chains, stuffed animals, sweet treats and home décor items.

In addition to the four Easter pins that spotlight Winnie the Pooh and his friends, five other Easter pins will be released during this weekend, which feature other favorite Disney characters including Mickey and Stitch.

Tons of New Plants, Flowers ‘Spring Up’ Around Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

Spring 2006 will see a myriad of new plants, flowers and shrubs “spring-ing up” around Hong Kong Disneyland, with new flora in its theme park and two resort hotels.

More than 50,000 new flowers – mostly annuals – will be planted during the months of March and April throughout the resort. Visitors will notice exotic plants in Adventureland like princess flower, trumpet tree, coral tree and hibiscus bloom into flamboyant oranges, yellows, reds and pinks, and new, exotic potted plants and topiary in Fantasyland and on Main Street U.S.A also sprout vibrant, spring variations of green, gold and red and blue. Signature floral displays, including Fantasyland Garden topiaries and the park’s most famous flower arrangement – the giant Mickey floral that greets visitors at the park’s entrance – will get a special makeover.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

• Banned User

Re: 2006 Brings New Flowers to HKD - AsiaTravelTips - 30/3/2006

Always fun news.

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh, my! This ought to keep Thumper, Oswald, Roger and Br'er Rabbit hopping with plenty to do!!

I guess we should Think of this as the Hong Kong Disneyland Flower And Garden Festival.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Get those cameras out!

I hate to say it they were right with how much HKDL locals like gardens and taking photos...I still want to hear announcements for new rides.