Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Hong Kong Disneyland Sept 2005 Overview

OK, so far I have these attractions, resteraunts, recreation and shops on my list. If u know anymore, please add whatever you may know.

Attractions and Recreation: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Mickey's PhilarMagic, Autopia, Jungle River Cruise, Tarzan's Treehouse and Rafts to Tarzan's Treehouse, Lion King Theater, Fantasyland Theater, Liki Tikis, Space Mountain, Fantasy Gardens, Sleeping Beauty Castle, Mad Hatter Teacups, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Cinderella Carousel, Orbitron, Snow White Grotto, Main Street Vehicles, Main Street Train Station and Fantasyland Train Station, City Hall

Dining: Royal Banquet Hall, Clopin's Festival of Foods, Starliner Diner, Comet Cafe, Tahitan Terrace, River View Cafe, Market House Bakery, Plaza Inn, Main Street Corner Cafe

Shops: Emporium, Crystal arts and collectibles, Midtown Jewelry, Space Traders, Star Command Suppliers, Strybook Shoppe, Pooh Corner, Merlin's Treasures, Professor Porter's Trading Post
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Banned User

I do not have a compiled list but that sounds about right to me DLCraze as far as I could see from the preview.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    "City Hall" is an "Attraction"? That is sad.

But I'm going to try to make it to the park during the opening month anyway. Who wants to join me?
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

Well...I am booked to be there with my better half and another friend in early November, but I get the feeling I will land in Hong Kong in late sept or early Oct on business... so I may be around a full day to enjoy HKDL right out of the box.

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    "City Hall" is an "Attraction"? That is sad.

But I'm going to try to make it to the park during the opening month anyway. Who wants to join me?
    Wish I had the cash, Dusty. Too bad I can't put my face in a cash register. Perhaps in 5 years when they've expanded a bit.. and you know.. I've graduated from college.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Banned User

Graduated from college???? OMG, you are all babies!!! Anyone here around my age??? :o

• Minion

ORDDU: Oh, dear!! What an unfortunate time for a witch to have conflicting schedules. Normally I'd follow you ANYWHERE, Dusty Sage, duckling. But, for the whole month of September, I'm going to be involved with some Hex Education classes that I simply MUST pass some tests for--or else risk losing my Magic Practitioner's license. Perhaps another time, duckling?

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Graduated from college???? OMG, you are all babies!!! Anyone here around my age??? :o
    YOUR AGE?!??!?!

Oh no, I doubt anyone here is ancient enough to remember the dinosaurs and when Disney had real attractions ... City Hall?!??! I would love to hear a publicist spin that one. That would be an E-Ticket spinner!

• Banned User

Hey wait a moment!! I am not *THAT* old!!!

• Minion

City Hall is an attraction. You can thrill to all the people complaining after feeling betrayed and that had hoped for an actually good park.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

I will be studying in Japan this fall, and hopefully get the chance to stop by HK before the semester starts in late September. I mean, I WILL get the chance. I just have to

• Defeats the Huns

I'm soo excited that they have Mickey's PhilharMagic! I'm still planning a trip with my sister to attend the opening (or at least some time in the opening week)! I'm soo excited for that!

• Skyway Forever

City Hall listed as an attraction? They might as well list all shops and dining locations as attractions. Better yet include all the photo spots. Of course, it is still too early to say anything negative or positive about HK Disneyland. By opening day, City Hall could include a muesuem/gallery.

On the side note, my parents are persuaing me to change our Fall vacation from Asia to New Zealand and Australia - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have a Disneyland in my vacation.

The building behind (and part of) City Hall seems pretty big. It might very well be an attraction.

• Defeats the Huns

City Hall Attraction: It's the new era in Disneyland attractions! You, the guest, will now have the opportunity to get behind the counter at City Hall and perform Guest Relations tasks such as taking complaints from ridiculously infuriated parents because their children's favorite ride is closed and they've paid lots of money to get in the park, denying teenages wheelchair passes because it's obvious they're faking it, and SOO much more!

That's what I thought about when I first read that City Hall was an attraction. hahha. It'll be fun to see what is really going on with City Hall once it opens! Can't wait to get over there in Sept!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast