• Minion

Video on Opening Ceremony of Autopia!

here is the video on the Opening Ceremony of Autopia!

Enjoy!

Source: RTHK

• HKDL is in my timezone!

Re: Video on Opening Ceremony of Autopia!

Interesting that Bill Ernest says that the Summer Pass is exceeding their expectations. Perhaps they will make the 5.6 million mark?

He also says that the new attraction that is to be announced "in the very near future" will make us "very very pleased" and that we will be "surprised".
    Everyone still betting on IASW, which has been reported by various press agencies even though Bill is claiming the next attraction will be a surprise?
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

That kid splashed the interview, funny.

I couldn't see the video real well, but I saw some of the same clips on Dish Networks CCTV9 channel and it mentioned the Honda deal. Thats like the first auto company to ever sponsor Autopia. Disneyland has had oil companies (Richfield from 55 to 70s, and Chevron now), WDW had Goodyear, TDL has Bridgestone, and DLRP had Mattel, now Esso Oil.

Does anyone know if Honda have any insight into the building the cars, as Honda has been making electric and hybrid vehicles for quite sometime and would have some knowledge on the system. At least they made cool cars this time. They look like Paris' but more modern.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Quote Originally Posted by V1213
    He also says that the new attraction that is to be announced "in the very near future" will make us "very very pleased" and that we will be "surprised".
    Everyone still betting on IASW, which has been reported by various press agencies even though Bill is claiming the next attraction will be a surprise?
    I reckon it will contain a naked chorus line of dancing men and women, like Zumanity in Las Vegas. I mean, that WOULD be a surprise, wouldn't it?

The Raging Spirits rumours keep going, and so do the Pirates ones. Following that, the 'Pirates Mountain' could be a 'surprise', but perhaps it just means the attraction will leap out from the middle of cake yelling "Surprise!"

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• HKDL is in my timezone!

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis
    I reckon it will contain a naked chorus line of dancing men and women, like Zumanity in Las Vegas. I mean, that WOULD be a surprise, wouldn't it?

The Raging Spirits rumours keep going, and so do the Pirates ones. Following that, the 'Pirates Mountain' could be a 'surprise', but perhaps it just means the attraction will leap out from the middle of cake yelling "Surprise!"

What a wonderful idea! Your chorus line could be a reply to Tokyo getting Cirque, keeping HKDL competitive, most surprising indeed...
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011