Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by paulyahoo
    In one of his posts on laughingplace.com TDLFAN called Europe living in dark age. Since he's native of a third-rank American protectorate, I think we can forgive his ignorance :devil:

The main problem with his attitude to DLP is a lack of _current_ visits to the parks. During the last three years I personally spent about 3 weeks in DLP and I never experienced any problem with smokers or too much trash there even when Disneyland was packed. Surely I saw a lot of shortcomings, e.g. dead trees on the berm, rusted SM roof two years ago or mediocre service in Auberge de Cendrillon, but overall my experience was positive, I would not return to DLP otherwise.
    Troll much ?

• Minion

ORDDU: Well, my sisters and I don't know much about Disneyland Paris from a personal stand point, but we have friends who've gone over there and all of them echo what TDLFAN has said. So, if you don't mind a witch's two cents, we tend to agree with HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
    Hong Kong, now that it's part of China again, even though it is semi autonomous is under the thumb of the Beijing government and I would expect anyone who gets arrested in the park will never be heard from again.

So I wouldn't break any rules, people ! ! ! No spitting out the window on the monorail if you dont want to disappear in to a gulag. :confused:
    I appreciate your sense of humour but alas the statement is really not true. I can assure you that the most you will get if you spit in the park (or anywhere else in Hong Kong) is a ticket that subjects you to a fine of HK$1500.

It's true that Hong Kong has become a part of China; however, we do have our own legal system here which is totally different from China laws. The reasons why HKDL have specific rules that discourage spitting (and other inappropriate behaviours) are that people that come from mainland China live in a culture where spitting (and again other inappropriate behaviours) is considered not so inappropriate.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pierrot
    I appreciate your sense of humour but alas the statement is really not true. I can assure you that the most you will get if you spit in the park (or anywhere else in Hong Kong) is a ticket that subjects you to a fine of HK$1500.
    Here is proof of that:
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...030&p=71926166

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123