Annual Pass Now Available

Mouseketeer Wannabe

Re: Annual Pass Now Available

Yipee! I purchased mine online at 6am today. I couldn't sleep for some reason. Go figgure. It must have been the excitement. LOL. Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

• Banned User

I am pondering if I should buy one myself when I visit on Oct 13th... just for the novelty of it. How many visits does the price of the AP equal to???

It depends on which pass (there are 3) and which days you are planning to visit.

If you get the most basic Value Pass and are visiting on weekdays, it is just slightly more than 2 visits (HK$295 for adults per off peak visit; HK$650 for the Value Pass).

If you are planning to stay onsite, there's a great discount for the 2 Disney hotels.

Mouseketeer Wannabe

• HKDL is in my timezone!

I've added all the details to the HKDL Source, including the price of each pass in relation to single day tickets. Value passes are the best at 2.2 regular single day tickets.

It is also interesting to note that DLR's "Deluxe" pass, providing access on less days than HKDL's "Deluxe" pass comes to around HK $1860, compared to HKDL's costing HK $1300. DLR has 2 parks and more places to get discounts, most of which are permanent unlike HKDL's. No free parking for the DLR deluxe unlike at HKDL.

Check out the HKDL Source for the full wrap on the passes, discounts, benefits, temporary pass promotions etc.
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

There was some talk a while ago about unlimited fastpasses for some of the attractions with the annual passes. Any update on this?

Also, just curious if anyone got a pass today. Is it a paper thing again, or are they something a bit more durable? I had a hard enough time with the summer pass and keeping track of it. I have to admit, it got lost in the bottom of my bag more than once.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Well, it isn't entirely unexpected, but yay team.

Thanks, Tom, for adding the details to HKDLSource. I'm snoozing at the wheel right now.

That discount is especially great on the Hollywood Hotel, which is already an 'A Class' hotel at a reasonably low price. The 35% off the room rate, and a few days in the park, almost makes the the AP pay for itself. (Well, I'm ot very good at maths, but it seems like a great deal).
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• HKDL is in my timezone!

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    That discount is especially great on the Hollywood Hotel, which is already an 'A Class' hotel at a reasonably low price. The 35% off the room rate, and a few days in the park, almost makes the the AP pay for itself. (Well, I'm ot very good at maths, but it seems like a great deal).
    Too bad it's only until December 19th.
    I wonder what sort of "benefits" they'll be offering after the Christmas season?
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

• Banned User

I may just bite the bullet and buy the value pass, as a memento if anything, but I sure hope to go back to HKDL at least more than 2 times in a year!!!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Quote Originally Posted by V1213 View Post
    Too bad it's only until December 19th.
    I wonder what sort of "benefits" they'll be offering after the Christmas season?
    I guess I'll have to find out for the upcoming Christmas page that I should be working on (SHAMELESS PLUG).
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks