Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

This Week in Hong Kong Disneyland...

Taking a cue from the folks over at MousePlanet, we've gone ahead and put a bit of a weekly summary up on Hong Kong Disneyland on the Source:

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=57

Here you'll find major events, news, special offers, park schedules and more. I've tried to cover the next seven days and beyond.
    Last edited by Loomis; 01-13-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: This Week in Hong Kong Disneyland...

Fantastic stuff Im a regular reader of the weekly news reports at MousePlanet,look foward to adding http://www.hkdlsource.com to the sites I usually visit on a Monday!

• Having a Grand Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    Taking a cue from the folks over at MousePlanet, we've gone ahead and put a bit of a weekly summary up on Hong Kong Disneyland on the Source:

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=57

Here you'll find major events, news, special offers, park schedules and more. I've tried to cover the next seven days and beyond.
    Now featuring added Daisy Duck!

And we've updated, as promised, for 20th November 2006!

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=63

The big happenings this week all have something to do with three cranes flocking over Fantasyland and the new biometric way to enter the park.

Enjoy!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Updated again with talk of fences, condos and toilets.

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=66

Enjoy!

(NB: Was having a few tech issues posting this, so let me know if there are any problems please).

Coming a little later than usual this week due to that insane thing we call "work", we've got all the latest and greatest from the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=69

A festive week in the park saw Christmas break out all over the place, random nudity and a peek show from a different angle of the current construction. If that hasn't got you interested, then we've also got photos and a promise of things to come for the park...not to mention HKDL Source!

• Having a Grand Day!

*Hint* - HKDLSource Gallery is coming soon. We Hope Friday Soon. We hope dnc can work out his little gremlins soon *Hint*

It's that time again!

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=72

This week we look at the family Tan, who have been causing a bit of a discussion around the Web. We also open our mailbag, along with our Gallery, and answer some of those frequently asked questions. One of our FAQs is whether no news is good news.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Wow slow news week at Hong Kong Disneyland or what.But never mind Im sure hkdlsource.com will have plenty to look back on next week,including 2006 being the year we saw the new swing ride for fat children being installed at the back of Fantasyland and a hot new Ambassador for 2007 being annouced in the lovely Jasmine Law.
    Last edited by Malin; 12-11-2006 at 05:30 AM.

Making up for the slow news week last week, we have a special DOUBLE SIZED issue for our last 'This Week' for the year. (Given that next Monday is Christmas and the one after that is New Year's day).

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=77

As we countdown to Christmas, Disney dropped a bombshell on us by announcing no less than three new attractions. We ask what this means for the future of the park, while simultaneously looking back at the year that was. Also, thanks to our resident spy, we have some hints that some major work is also being done in an area other than Fantasyland. Wait no longer - climb aboard the final round-up for the year!

It's baaaaaack for 2007! The column that knows how to read a park schedule returns with another dose of commentary, updates on construction and upcoming closures as well as a hint of things to come in 2007.

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=90

Strap yourself in kids, 2007 will be a heck of a ride.

• Minion

ORWEN: You know, Loomis duckling, I think you should just move to Hong Kong so you'll be closer to the park you seem to love best.

ORDDU: And--should you decide to leave that Fiona person behind--I know the perfect witch for you to bring along to keep you permanent company.

ORGOCH: Good Lord! He we goes agin! Like as if Loomis had any use fer a theme park hag with all the charm of a cobra!

ORWEN: That reminds me--and I meant to ask this a while back--does Hong Kong Disneyland have to worry about poisonous snakes slithering around the park? I know Walt Disney World does. We've seen snakes in THAT park more often than we want to remember. I would just assume that--with Hong Kong's hot and humid climate, snakes would be a regular sight there.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Loomis the Main Street Story building could be closed for the additon of the Animation Studio.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    Loomis the Main Street Story building could be closed for the additon of the Animation Studio.
    Ah, this is true. I had not thought much beyond them taking down the 'Santa's Workshop stuff' and possibly putting the concept art/gallery stuff back up. However, this does make a fair bit of sense, as it is due to be situated next to The Disneyland Story. Will edit accordingly.

Thanks for spotting (and reading), tloolgb.

• I need my Disney fix NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: That reminds me--and I meant to ask this a while back--does Hong Kong Disneyland have to worry about poisonous snakes slithering around the park? I know Walt Disney World does. We've seen snakes in THAT park more often than we want to remember. I would just assume that--with Hong Kong's hot and humid climate, snakes would be a regular sight there.
    I think there are some species of snakes on Lantau Island, where Hong Kong Disneyland is located, tho' I'm not sure if they're venomous.

Guess then the only snakes you'd see are the ones on the Jungle Cruise...
    Disneyland - Apr 1998
    Walt Disney World - Dec 2001
    TDR - Jun 1996, Apr 2000, Apr 2002, May 2008, Jun 2009
    HKDL - Dec 2005, Dec 2006

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast