• Watch Your Language

A new e-magazine on HKDL from Fans

Our new e-magazine on HKDL will be released after i attend the "ITU Telecom World 2006" at Hong Kong tomorrow.

Watch out on my report on "ITU Telecom World 2006" at Hong Kong as well as Hong Kong Disneyland!

• Watch Your Language

Re: A new e-magazine on HKDL from Fans

the new e-magazine "fan-zine" has been released (together with photo gallery)

the new link is fan-zine.com
    or
    click here

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Some interesting pics there, HKDL. To use a bad pun, it is ama-zine.

I'd not seen some of those before. Given many of the photos were of other places in Hong Kong, I take it that the fan-zine is not purely on HKDL?

Just a quick suggestion: perhaps move the copyright logo to the corner? Just looks a bit nicer when not smack-bang in the centre of what you are looking at.

Otherwise, look forward to seeing more, just as I look forward to going back to Hong Kong one day.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Watch Your Language

we plan to introduce podcast in the near future.

give just u a hint what's we plan to do.

and by the way, I have "NO Comments" on your website.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
    we plan to introduce podcast in the near future.

give just u a hint what's we plan to do.

and by the way, I have "NO Comments" on your website.
    Yes, but I didn't ask about podcasts or any comments on my site.

I asked if you would be discussing Hong Kong attractions outside of the park, as your photos seem to be largely non-Disney.

Chill, man.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    Yes, but I didn't ask about podcasts or any comments on my site.

I asked if you would be discussing Hong Kong attractions outside of the park, as your photos seem to be largely non-Disney.

Chill, man.
    there is nothing that i can talk with you (on this particular topic) My Fan-Zine/Website have its own style, giving coverage to both Hong Kong Disneyland as well as places outside the Park.

that's not going to change.

even micechat is not purely Disney.

By the way, u concentrate on yr own website.
    U work on yrs and i work on mine.

and good luck.

Last but not least, I also didn't ask about any comments on my site.
    Last edited by HongKongDisneyland; 12-06-2006 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
    there is nothing that i can talk with you (on this particular topic) My Fan-Zine/Website have its own style, giving coverage to both Hong Kong Disneyland as well as places outside the Park.

that's not going to change.

even micechat is not purely Disney.

By the way, u concentrate on yr own website.
    U work on yrs and i work on mine.

and good luck.

Last but not least, I also didn't ask about any comments on my site.
    You seem a bit touchy. about this. It's such a shame. I hope this doesn't break down into all out verbal (written) warfare!

I agree with Loomis....Chill out!! Life is to short to get snippy on an online forum. Maybe you should worry instead that our lovely government is trying to destroy another landmark, or that they aren't really doing anything to make our skys blue again.

Just to clear the air, all I wanted to do was make a simple suggestion about the placement of the copyright logo so I could see the photos better. These are photos I want to look at, and the HKDLR logo was kind of in the centre there and all. A mere suggestion, me lad, and nothing more to be sure to be sure.

I like your site. I want to see more of your site. The whole reason WE made a site was to fill a gap in the HKDL fan site market. The existence of TWO major sites fills me with unspeakable joy. Indeed, I called your e-zine ama-zine, which is about as positive as old Loomis gets when in bad pun mode. I've linked to your site in our weekly updates, and as a further sign of good faith, will presently add your site to our links page. Please excuse any offence given, as I merely want to see a solid foundation you have built be a little better. After all, fan sites - like Disneyland - will never be completed as long as there is imagination left in our heads.

Life is to short to worry about petty squabblings. From now on, I shall restrict any and all comments to the "Woohoo" variety.

Peace out brethren.

Now, back to the heart of things - I WANTS GOSSIP AND LOTS OF IT!

• Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by Katsmom View Post
    You seem a bit touchy. about this. It's such a shame. I hope this doesn't break down into all out verbal (written) warfare!

I agree with Loomis....Chill out!! Life is to short to get snippy on an online forum. Maybe you should worry instead that our lovely government is trying to destroy another landmark, or that they aren't really doing anything to make our skys blue again.
    this is not yet a verbal (written) warfare...far from it. I bet you really haven't experienced anything that is a verbal warfare.

and regarding the blue sky...it is a global issue. Can't just rely on One Government to make the sky blue. The sky belongs to the whole world.
    what landmark you are referring to?
    If you are talking about the Central Star Ferry Pier, it's very controversial.
    Not everything old is categorized as Landmark.
    It is more of a sentimental value. I would like to see them tear down the City Hall too and make way for a new one!
    Last edited by HongKongDisneyland; 12-06-2006 at 04:29 AM.

• Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    Just to clear the air, all I wanted to do was make a simple suggestion about the placement of the copyright logo so I could see the photos better. These are photos I want to look at, and the HKDLR logo was kind of in the centre there and all. A mere suggestion, me lad, and nothing more to be sure to be sure.

I like your site. I want to see more of your site. The whole reason WE made a site was to fill a gap in the HKDL fan site market. The existence of TWO major sites fills me with unspeakable joy. Indeed, I called your e-zine ama-zine, which is about as positive as old Loomis gets when in bad pun mode. I've linked to your site in our weekly updates, and as a further sign of good faith, will presently add your site to our links page. Please excuse any offence given, as I merely want to see a solid foundation you have built be a little better. After all, fan sites - like Disneyland - will never be completed as long as there is imagination left in our heads.

Life is to short to worry about petty squabblings. From now on, I shall restrict any and all comments to the "Woohoo" variety.

Peace out brethren.

Now, back to the heart of things - I WANTS GOSSIP AND LOTS OF IT!
    gossips?? very interesting....
    LOL

Star Ferry, the Banyon Trees, The old police headquarters, the promenade in TST. Heck, why not add victoria harbor while we're at it. I expect that by the time I retire, I should be able to step across the small stream it will have become. Progress is not good when it wipes out the history of a people. But then we are in China aren't we.......

• Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by Katsmom View Post
    Star Ferry, the Banyon Trees, The old police headquarters, the promenade in TST. Heck, why not add victoria harbor while we're at it. I expect that by the time I retire, I should be able to step across the small stream it will have become. Progress is not good when it wipes out the history of a people. But then we are in China aren't we.......

I look at things at different angles.

Old Star Ferry Pier - more of a sentimental value
    New Star Ferry Pier - reminiscent of an older victorian style Star Ferry Pier which is a NOT a bad thing

As far as i know the central police station compound has been declared Monuments. The police station was decommissioned and closed in December 2004 pending a decision on its future use.

promenade in TST...Still there.

Victoria Harbour still being protected by the HK Harbour Protection laws