Coffee, Tea and Milk?

Have you tried the Refreshment Concession Stand hosted by
    Inner Mongolia Meng Niu Dairy

Photo Credit :HKDLR.COM

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: Coffee, Tea & Milk ? Refreshment Stand hosted by Meng Niu

No I haven't tried it.

I assume this is new? Or did you just want to post a shot of it?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Red Face Re: Coffee, Tea & Milk ? Refreshment Stand hosted by Meng Niu

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    No I haven't tried it.

I assume this is new? ?
    It looks like the one to the left of the hub Just in front of the castle. If It is, it's been there all summer. Maybe it's under new management.

The milk co., Is that that aweful box stuff they dump on us with the kids meals? I bought one of those meals for my daughter thinking milk was better than soda. She hated it and asked for water. I was beside myself. She's like mom and loves her milk and would take it over water anyday. The next time we got a kids meal, I told them to keep the milk. Why waste it right? Well, No such luck. We were going to leave it on the table to be thrown away, and a cast member chased us down as we were leaving to give us the box of milk. I very gratefully (can you feel the sarcasm?) thanked her and without thinking put it in my backpack thinking to throw it away later. Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest of the story. A few days later I was trying to shove some books in when the milk carton from Hades decided to rear its nasty head again in the form of a mini explosion. Let me tell you, it doesn't taste like milk, it doesn't smell like milk, and it doesn't clean up like milk--it must have been a duck.

I'm sure it is easier to store, but with so much free land, Disney should buy a few cows and get real milk.
    Last edited by Katsmom; 01-02-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typo

• Watch Your Language

Re: Coffee, Tea & Milk ? Refreshment Stand hosted by Meng Niu

Quote Originally Posted by Katsmom View Post
    It looks like the one to the left of the hub Just in front of the castle. If It is, it's been there all summer. Maybe it's under new management.

The milk co., Is that that aweful box stuff they dump on us with the kids meals? I bought one of those meals for my daughter thinking milk was better than soda. She hated it and asked for water. I was beside myself. She's like mom and loves her milk and would take it over water anyday. The next time we got a kids meal, I told them to keep the milk. Why waste it right? Well, No such luck. We were going to leave it on the table to be thrown away, and a cast member chased us down as we were leaving to give us the box of milk. I very gratefully (can you feel the sarcasm?) thanked her and without thinking put it in my backpack thinking to throw it away later. Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest of the story. A few days later I was trying to shove some books in when the milk carton from Hades decided to rear its nasty head again in the form of a mini explosion. Let me tell you, it doesn't taste like milk, it doesn't smell like milk, and it doesn't clean up like milk--it must have been a duck.

I'm sure it is easier to store, but with so much free land, Disney should buy a few cows and get real milk.
    I really haven't tried "the Milk" myself.....

oh....taste weird?

but i rarely drink milk...i usually drink coffee or tea.

Putting the Content aside,....they really need to improve on packaging too!!
    Last edited by HongKongDisneyland; 01-02-2007 at 01:35 PM.