What should be added to hong kong disneyland

Not to much at HKDL i mean come on only 1 dark ride in fantasyland and it's pooh! there no arcades in the resorts. only 3 attractions in Tommrowland!(they don't even have Autopia!) And no Frontierland! this is a big promblem and i can not ignore it and it is cause the island is too small what attractions should be addend. They could make the island bigger but that what be a super ultra gigantic amout of Money!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    I thought that they is enough space to add another Disney (studios) theme park later down the line.

I would like as part of the expansion plans for maybe Pirates of the Carribean,Haunted Mansion,Small World and Splash Mountain.Also another coaster for the park would be cool,maybe something similar to the attraction currently being built at Tokyo Disney Seas.Or why not go all the way and build the Indy attraction from DL & TDS

• Banned User

I would build.... A dive Coaster (more like the original 2.. nothing like SheiKra...) and a Mission Sapce... Then sell the park as a thrill park..

What should be added to HKDL?

Simple. Some attractions.

• Sock Puppet

Snow White and Pan w/ the original Ken Anderson murals.

• Circle of Ancients

Definitely MORE dark rides for Fantasyland! Perhaps, make them different from the other parks: Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, are some ideas that I would throw in there! Since we have SBC, let's add an underground dark ride, exploring the magic and mystery of the catacombs of the castle. There are a lot of possibilities here.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding
    Definitely MORE dark rides for Fantasyland! Perhaps, make them different from the other parks: Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, are some ideas that I would throw in there! Since we have SBC, let's add an underground dark ride, exploring the magic and mystery of the catacombs of the castle. There are a lot of possibilities here.
    You got me hooked.. now get hired by disney and build it...

• Circle of Ancients

Exclamation A Dream...

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    You got me hooked.. now get hired by disney and build it...
    That's my dream! I have so many ideas for attractions. I have come up with scene by scene tours of dark rides in my head, rewrites of Fantasmic!, layouts of areas in the park. Heck, I've even come up with my own park in my head: Kingdom Disney. Yeah... that's a BIG dream. (Maybe I have too much free time on my hands sometimes, (but at least my hands aren't doing the devil's :devil: work! )I wish that someday it will come true! But, until then... it doesn't hurt to dream!

Edit: BTW, This is MY BIG 50th post! lol. Well, I missed celebrating my 50th post, in conjunction w/ DL's 50th kick-off month, by one day... oh well! Too many finals and projects!
    Last edited by Aura of Foreboding; 06-01-2005 at 05:55 PM.

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, I'd like to see a BLACK CAULDRON dark ride, myself--for obvious reasons. But I just don't think it's in the cards. You see, I've already gone ahead and read my own palm and seen some of what my future holds and, I'm sorry to say, there won't be any dark rides based on the movie I came from...(sniff.)

• Stop That!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORWEN: Well, I'd like to see a BLACK CAULDRON dark ride, myself--for obvious reasons. But I just don't think it's in the cards. You see, I've already gone ahead and read my own palm and seen some of what my future holds and, I'm sorry to say, there won't be any dark rides based on the movie I came from...(sniff.)
    Tokyo Disneyland has an extended Dark Cauldron scene (with animatronics!) as the finale to its castle walkthrough...so maybe it's not completely out of the question! :o

• Stop That!

It seems like the obvious choice would be a Mulan attraction. Not sure where it would fit, though...

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh, yes, BoogaFrito, duckling! I knew about that reference to THE BLACK CAULDRON at Tokyo Disneyland. But, unfortunately, that scene is all about 'his Horrorness', the Horned King. He just steals the whole show at the end. (sigh) Oh, well. At least I can look forward to being pictured in the Krispy Kreme Callandar--as one of the models for that...

• Banned User

the movie wasn't a block buster really so it might never become a movie.. TDL used it cause it was new at the time it was getting built...

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Arrow Dark Rides, anyone?

I say they dust off the old plans for the Little Mermaid dark ride (originally designed for Disneyland Paris, I think) and evict Pooh in favor of Ariel.

• Minion

I don't see how they can call it a Disneyland without Peter Pan's Flight!