Thread: more pics

• Minion

ORDDU: Thank you for the new pictures, dkutz, duckling! They were a delight to behold. (I'm thinking of hiding inside Tarzan's Tree House so I can be there--waiting for him as he moves inside. The sight of his favorite witch, there, will--

ORGOCH: --be 'nuff ta scare him over ta the Swiss Fam'ly Tree House in Tokyo!

• Banned User

As suspected, the park is very pretty! ..and I love the newly designed towers at the top of Space Mountain. Once the trees going, this park will be gorgeous. Now, I sure hope they can keep it as clean as TDR.

• FastPass n00b

I'm not a big fan of the "upside-down toilet bowl" design of the new Space Mountain, but I love that Tomorrowland sign. I could really see a sign like that working for Disneyland's Tomorrowland. Have like a huge planter like the 1967-1997 Tomorrowland layout, and then have that same exact sign with some planets around it hanging right above the planter. That would look awesome.

As for Space Mountain, it has way too much room above the upper rings and it's way to squashed on the edges, it looks like it is taller than it is wide. It reminds me of the shape of a toilet, and believe me, that's the first structure to do that.

Thank you very much for the pictures. In any case, it is always fun to see how the park is coming along and how it looks.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    The Jungle Cruise River looks too open in spots but I love seeing more and more of this park!

• Banned User

The Tomorrowland looks not bad... Wide open.. not cramped.. and they cannot mess up since it is "new" and not a redesign....

Love the looks... eventually their will be more.... hopefully...

• Banned User

That train station is amazing! Even better than Disneyland's!

• Minion

ORGOCH: Well, Heck! What's better 'bout it? Dang thing looks just like the one at Dizzyland in Cali'forny.

• Banned User

The roof tile pattern is much more elaborate, the clock has a more elaborate clock, there is a weather vane on the clock tower instead of flag pole, and there is that one booth on the far right. However, the planters leading up the train station are VERY bare.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    Yes it does look more elaborate. Kind of like DLP taking many of WDW's Main Street buildings and elaborating them. Give the planters time though, it's still 3 months away form opening. I'm sure much mroe will be planted and grow in.

• Minion

ORDDU: I suppose if a certain sister went out and bought herself some spectacles, she might have noticed these same nuances of improvement, herself, without having to ask. Thank you, ducklings, for pointing out what you did.

What's there, looks great. Which is kinda what most of us thought to begin with.

There just is so little actually there. Would it have killed them to put in two more dark ride, including a Mulan one, and one E-Ticket in time for opening?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974
    and one E-Ticket in time for opening?
    Space Mountain is there.