Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Autopia Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autopia has been confirmed i saw a photo of the map it showed Autopia track it is listed as coming soon wonder when maybe spring of next year well now Tommrowland will have four rides not three

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    They need a lot more than four, still. Autopia isn't going to help much.

They need a Peoplemover or something to add REAL motion into their Tomorrowland, otherwise it will be kind of stagnant.

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    They cant add something better than Autopia???? :confused:

Autopia is a classic they really needed i would like the people mover i saw the map it shows autopia is beyond the railroad track (some of you thought it would be weird for something beyond the track) the track for autopia is really big but as big as the DL one if they shirnk the track maybe in the future the could have Toontown other things that should go to Tommrowland is circle vison theater, 3-D theater, People mover this could work.
    Last edited by stitch101; 06-22-2005 at 03:55 PM.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    Its not nice to just tell people they are wrong like that.

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    Its not nice to just tell people they are wrong like that.
    Thanks. I could sit there and say things like, that had to have been the longest sentence EVER and god created periods for a reason, but I wouldnt do that

My point was, with so many other classic attractions out there, I think a better choice could have been made. Just one mans opinion but we already know I'm wrong

i think they will wait untill 2007 to open Star Tours 2 at HKDL in tomorrowland with 7 Bays instead of 6 Bays at WDW , TDL and DLRP .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Banned User

I wonder... thats the expansion area for the park... since it only has 2 dark rides I hear... (buzz & pooh..)

I heard expansion near Fantasy land.. and in adventure land....

but no confermed rides..

Frankly, I can't see adding Autopia will do anything for guest experience in the Park. In comparison to the number of attractions in the Park, there aren't enough adult/ teen friendly attractions. They'd be better off spending the money on something more worthwhile.

I know I'll have objections on this matter but for me, Autopia is a waste of time & money. It's a dated concept that exists in practically any theme park around the world. Sure, it's fun for kids but Disneyland is not just for kids. Not by a LONG stretch

^^^The reason it was thrown in is because it's a VERY cheap attraction and doesn't take long to build.

When word started getting out on the Internet, and then was picked up by traditional media, about how few attractions this park will have, Disney got nervous and needed to throw something in there as quickly as possible.

While the under-12 set love it, it certainly isn't a must-see attraction for most people in any of the MKs.

They need some REAL Disney attractions!

• Banned User

Think of it like this. This is a different culture. Do they like thrill rides... Do they want this.. do that want that.. Disney will find that out soon and then build on what the culture wants.... hence why it has a little of everything... They do research with this park...

i read somewhere that HKDL will debut a ride called something like Pirate Mountain in the next few years. It will be located in Adventureland and be a cross between pirates and splash and feature characters from the pirates movies, and will also be located predominantly outside the berm.
    I also read that the land towards the back of Fantasyland has been set aside for Its A Small world which will also be coming to the resort.
    I think Disney has a plan to add new rides continuously to the park, and it has been said that Disney has enough land around the park to make the biggest Magic Kingdom in the World if it is a massive success, which i think will be the case, even with its lowered attraction count.

• insufferable know-it-all

I think Autopia is a great attraction for kids and parents to have fun together. And isn't that the point?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Hitchhiker

Smile Re: Autopia Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I think Autopia is a great attraction for kids and parents to have fun together. And isn't that the point?
    Yes! And HKDL Autopia looks very interesting. There are several different routes that car might pass. One of them goes under railway to Tomorrowland and the landscaping looks overall very interesting:

Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

• Riding Big Thunder

Re: Autopia Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think HKDL will mature, give it a chance. Disneyland had very few rides when it started out, now look at it!
    Walt Disney World Trips: October 95, August 98, October 04

Disneyland Paris Trips: Too many to name!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast