HKDL trip on June 11th

Hi!
    I have been a silent micechatter all the while, not contirbuting much to this forum etc etc...but, i have decided to give back with some of pictures from my recent trip to HK with my friends before school starts, haha. btw, i am from singapore, only 3hrs away from HKDL. this was my second time to HKDL, the first being dec 2005 when the park was newly opened. I could see some wear and tear in various parts of the park though. this was also my first time going to a disney park in the summer...really hot and humid. my previous visits to the other disney parks(WDW, TDR, DLR) were during the winter season.

ok, let's get to the pictures. below is the link to my flickr account, in which there are photos of the rest my trip in HK, and some of my dec 2006 japan trip pictures(which includes TDS and TDL). I did not uplaod all the pictures i took btw, since my flickr image account has a limit. anyways, enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85562273@N00/
    Last edited by FabianFan; 06-17-2007 at 06:40 PM.

• Minion

Re: HKDL trip on June 11th

Nice pics thanks for sharing.

I really like that you included the pics from outside of the Disney parks too.

• Banned User

Fabulous pictures!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to Micechat!
    I love your photos... very crisp! God! I need to get me a new, nicer camera. Love you photos of HK, Peak, and Tokyo. The TDR xmas shots were a nice treat as well... Thanks again!!

thanks for the nice comments!

• Minion

ORDDU: Just so you know, FabianFan, duckling, everyone in Morva has seen your pictures and is just raving about them. Thank you for letting us see what you saw while you were at this latest Disney park.

ORGOCH: See any frogs whilst ya was there?

ORWEN: Eeeeew! Who cares about frogs?! I was just happy to see a picture of my favorite princess--Aurora! Thank you, FabianFan!!!

• Shablagoo!

Great pictures of not just HKDL but TDL as well. I learned something today. I learned that they do the Small world holiday in Tokyo too. Neat and thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: Just so you know, FabianFan, duckling, everyone in Morva has seen your pictures and is just raving about them. Thank you for letting us see what you saw while you were at this latest Disney park.

ORGOCH: See any frogs whilst ya was there?

ORWEN: Eeeeew! Who cares about frogs?! I was just happy to see a picture of my favorite princess--Aurora! Thank you, FabianFan!!!
    well thank you...heh. sorry to disappoint you guys but i did not see any frogs there.

oh ya, i've got a question for all you disney pundits reading this, but are cast members allowed to use the guests' toilets? that's because i saw one using the one next to the entrance before park opening.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Great pictures of not just HKDL but TDL as well. I learned something today. I learned that they do the Small world holiday in Tokyo too. Neat and thanks for sharing.
    FYI... IASW Holidays is done at all parks, except WDW. IASW opens in HKDL next year and remains to be seen if the holiday overlay will be done there.

Quote Originally Posted by FabianFan View Post
    oh ya, i've got a question for all you disney pundits reading this, but are cast members allowed to use the guests' toilets? that's because i saw one using the one next to the entrance before park opening.
    Unless they are custodial CM, no. Cast Members go to their breakrooms to use the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by mclubber View Post
    Unless they are custodial CM, no. Cast Members go to their breakrooms to use the toilets.
    in that case...i think he broke the rule since he is in charge of ushering guests...
    信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

Maybe those parade ushers are different status. I do know CM from Merchandise, Park Ops, and Food & Beverage have to use the breakrooms.

There was a CM complaint that there weren't enough toilets in the breakrooms (all the toilet breakrooms were used) that could explain why a castmember would use the guest one. As long as the managers don't catch the CM doing it, that CM wouldn't be in trouble.