Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,918

    Re: Hong Kong should increase its population by more than 40 per cent to 10 Million

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Those who snooze lose. Japan has risen quickly as one of the world's foremost economic powers. Hopefully, the U.S, will encourage Her to return to being a military power as well.

    Out of neccesity, China is slowly incorporating more free interprise...and Her people will one day demand democracy so loudly that the comunist government's miltary will not be able to silence them.

    In the meantime, the Chinese government will ultimately be able to do anything about Japan taking a well-earned and long overdue seat on the UN Security Council. Quite frankly, the world will be a safer place when that occurs.
    Anyway, not that interested in Politics.


    (Politics and the Darkness of Lying)
    Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 06-19-2007 at 02:16 AM.

  2. #32

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Hong Kong should increase its population by more than 40 per cent to 10 Million

    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
    Anyway, not that interested in Politics.


    (Politics and the Darkness of Lying)
    But it's relevant to this discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Those who snooze lose. Japan has risen quickly as one of the world's foremost economic powers. Hopefully, the U.S, will encourage Her to return to being a military power as well.

    Out of neccesity, China is slowly incorporating more free interprise...and Her people will one day demand democracy so loudly that the comunist government's miltary will not be able to silence them.

    In the meantime, the Chinese government will ultimately be able to do anything about Japan taking a well-earned and long overdue seat on the UN Security Council. Quite frankly, the world will be a safer place when that occurs.
    Great post!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~


  3. #33

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,572

    Re: Hong Kong should increase its population by more than 40 per cent to 10 Million

    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
    Anyway, not that interested in Politics.


    (Politics and the Darkness of Lying)
    Politics and the Darkness of lieing around and doing nothing.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  4. #34

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Hong Kong should increase its population by more than 40 per cent to 10 Million

    Note that France and the United Kingdom support the decision to add Japan as a Permanent Member of the UN Security Council; many have proposed to increase the number of permanent members so that Japan and the other G4 nations may be included as well.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~


  5. #35

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,572

    Re: Hong Kong should increase its population by more than 40 per cent to 10 Million

    Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    Note that France and the United Kingdom support the decision to add Japan as a Permanent Member of the UN Security Council; many have proposed to increase the number of permanent members so that Japan and the other G4 nations may be included as well.

    An increase in the number of permanent members is quite logical, pragmatic and would better reflect the current political/economic landscape - which has changed quite dramaticly since the UNs inception.

    Personally speaking, I am one among many that are profoundly disatisfied with the UN at present. The more that the liberal dictatorial news media loves it, the more I hate it.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Hong Kong Residents Spend US$25.6 Million For Christmas Shopping
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 07:48 AM
  2. Hong Kong Disneyland attracts over 5 million visitors,Reuters,2006-9-4
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:14 AM
  3. visitors arrival to Hong Kong exceed 12.19 million in first half of 2006
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 03:23 PM
  4. "we are focusing 100 per cent (of our effort) on the Hong Kong Disneyland"
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. Visitors arrival (to Hong Kong) reach 2.1 Million in March 2006
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 04:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •