• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Mickey's Summer Blast - New Attractions and Photos

A huge day for HKDL announcements gets bigger with the official press for the Animation Academy, Mickey's WaterWorks and official word on the extension of the Pirates Takeover. We've got photos of all of them right here, so crack open this article right away!

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/169

School’s Out, Let’s Party! Mickey Mouse and his pals at Hong Kong Disneyland invite everyone to Get Wet, Get Animated and Get Wild this summer as the Resort celebrates the school holidays with Mickey’s Summer Blast - a party jam-packed with dazzling entertainment and two brand new attractions!

Enjoy!

(NB: All images are hotlinked from our own site, so we only have ourselves to blame for bandwidth issues).
    Last edited by Loomis; 06-26-2007 at 02:57 PM.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Mickey's Summer Blast - New Attractions and Photos

New official HKDL Summer Blast page:

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/h...merLandingPage
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• HKDL is in my timezone!

Is it just me or does this big summer "season" of sorts with it's own parade seem very Tokyo Disneyland to anyone else?
    Can we look forward to lots of different entertainment offerings throughout the year? It certainly appears to work for TDL, which apparently relies heavily on repeat visitation, which could be the plan for HKDL.
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

• Banned User

If they are smart enough, they will mimic TDR in every way... and varied entertainment offerings would be the way to get locals to go back again.. However, just one problem... It's Disney running the show here and not OLC. But I am all for that kind of stuff.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Do you think the parade is safe since afterwards where people might slip and fall... or am I just tired with it being 3:00 am

With the heat, It will evaporate before it hits the ground!

Another of our spies has been working overtime for us.

Spy Bennett took to the streets of Hong Kong Disneyland - well, Main Street anyway - and snapped this collection of photos for us over the weekend.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/174

This parade officially kicks off on July 14, but this was the Annual Passholder "not so secret" preview.

I just got a flyer from Disney today anouncing this attraction. Along with 2 coupons for buy one get one free for ice cream and a drink. Hmmm....??
    We'll be going over next week to take a look and see what all the fuss is about.

Love the site and all the pictures Loomis, but I am not going to go on to hkdsource.com any longer. Everytime I go there my whole house's internet connection get cut off after awhile. Have to reset my cable modem and router everytime to fix it. Something is very wrong there. I never have any problem anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Love the site and all the pictures Loomis, but I am not going to go on to hkdsource.com any longer. Everytime I go there my whole house's internet connection get cut off after awhile. Have to reset my cable modem and router everytime to fix it. Something is very wrong there. I never have any problem anywhere else.
    Wow, that's the first time we've heard about that. Are you using IE6? That is the only one we really know causes any problems, but I don't think it could be cutting off the internet! I'd check your browser settings, but we don't really have any fancy plugins or anything, so I can't imagine why!

For the rest of you that don't seem to have problems with the site, We've been overwhelmed with the enthusiastic response to the new summer attractions at Hong Kong Disneyland. One of our long-time contributors has sent us almost 60 (!) new photos of the Mickey's WaterWorks Parade and the Animation Academy.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/175

Will get our 'tech people' to look into that other problem though...