• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

New Ticket Offers and Programs

Disney has announced a brand-spanking new set of ticketing options designed to get the kids and youth of today into the park and spending like crazy. In addition to some new Youth Programs and senior initiatives, Annual Passholders will be able to bring a friend for free. There is also a brand new student annual pass, offering discounts to those of us who study.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/195

Link contains full details of the student annual pass; bring a friend free and program press release.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Loomis; 08-20-2007 at 04:36 PM.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: New Ticket Offers and Programs

Disney announces their latest round of Annual Passholder benefits. In addition to the regular discounts on park and hotel dining, services and merchandise; Hong Kong Disneyland is now offering new birthday privileges.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/196

Birthday Privileges: Premium Annual Passholders receive very special privilege once during the month of their birthday from 1 September to 31 December 2007. The privileges include one birthday pin, four "Magical FASTPASS", special fireworks viewing area, and priority seating at Festival of the Lion King or The Golden Mickeys at Disney's Storybook Theater. Present your personal identification at City Hall to obtain your birthday privileges.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Banned User

Re: New Ticket Offers and Programs

I did notice there is a big push to sell APs in the park. They have added lots of banners in the front entrance about it, and the ticketing queues now have brochure holders, with...what else? AP brochures, to inform guests of the benefit of being an APer, like me!