• Watch Your Language

HK Gov considers to inject over HK1.x billion into HKDL, Hong Kong Economic Times

傳 港 府 十 多 億 注 資 迪 士 尼
    明 年 5 項 目 吸 年 輕 人 轉 機 客 198 元 入 場
    2007年12月20日 星期四

港 人 投 資 了 230 億 元 的 香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 , 開 幕 兩 年 入 場 人 次 下 跌 , 商 務 及 經 濟 發 展 局 局 長 馬 時 亨 直 言 不 滿 其 營 運 表 現 , 表 示 政 府 仍 未 決 定 是 否 注 資 樂 園 擴 建 ; 但 本 報 獲 得 消 息 透 露 , 港 府 考 慮 向 香 港 迪 士 尼 注 資 十 多 億 元
    Source : Hong Kong Economic Times

According to unconfirmed sources, HK Government considers to inject further capital into HKDL an amount between HK$1 billion and HK$2billion.

if this news is true, both HK Government and WDC might inject an amount between HK2 billion and HK$4 billion into HKDL.( my Guess only)

2008 is year of the mouse/rat, so some luck for HKDL.
    Last edited by HongKongDisneyland; 12-20-2007 at 08:44 AM.

• Minion

Re: HK Gov considers to inject over HK1.x billion into HKDL, Hong Kong Economic Times

ORDDU: The key word in the report is 'considers', which is something they've already BEEN doing for a couple of years, now.

ORGOCH: Yeah! What a bunch a teasers they all is!

ORDDU: How many MORE articles are going to come out, telling the potential guests over there that all they're doing is 'considering' injecting funds for expansions at the park?

ORWEN: And I thought I couldn't make up MY mind very fast!

• Watch Your Language

Re: HK Gov considers to inject over HK1.x billion into HKDL, Hong Kong Economic Times

but my intuition tells me that it won't be long before a deal is struck....very likely it is in 2008, the year of the mouse/rat....probably 1st quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
    Source : Hong Kong Economic Times

According to unconfirmed sources, HK Government considers to inject further capital into HKDL an amount between HK$1 billion and HK$2billion.

if this news is true, both HK Government and WDC might inject an amount between HK2 billion and HK$4 billion into HKDL.( my Guess only)

2008 is year of the mouse/rat, so some luck for HKDL.
    Not enough to finish the full expansion!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

I hope HKDL puts up an expansion plan like Ocean Park soon...

• HKDL fan

The Hong Kong Government have been considering on investing more or not for too long. They had started considering since the opening when media asked about the possibility of the second gate. They should change in their decision making, it is just taking too long.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

I'm considering investing a few billion in the park. However, I don't think my goal will be as successful.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks