Thread: Tickets

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Tickets

Do you recomend buying park tickets in advance online or upon arrival at the Resort. As I plan to spend probarely my first and last day here would it be cheaper for me to purchase the HKDL Annual Passport instead of buying 2 single passes?

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: Tickets

There are a few Stay and Play deals about. When I booked through my agent, we wound up getting a day for free essentially. It was a 2 for 1 ticket offer, but they had to be taken on two consecutive days (which is fine, as we are only there three nights).

There is also a reported "transit ticket" happening early next year, which may be a cheap option at $25 (according to several reports).

Besides, how many days are you there for? By my reckoning, it is $295 x 2 for single tickets (or $590 all up) or HK$ 650 for the cheapest Annual Pass. So if it is only two days, it is still cheaper for the individual tickets. Any more than that, the Annual Pass does seem like the cheaper option!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• hk.clover

I think its best if you purchase a single day ticket and after you enter the park and spend a day there. If want to come back you can upgrade your ticket for a Value Annual Pass (230+ days Most Weekdays view online calendar) for an additional HK$300 (this is the difference between the single day ticket and value AP). You have you have to upgrade before you leave the park on that day you can go to City Hall to do the upgrade.

• HKDL fan

It is better and safer to buy your tickets online because I bought my tickets advanced online and when I was there, I just need to go to a booth where there are machines. All it takes is just 5 minutes to get your tickets rather than you queue up and wait .
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com