Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Re: It's A "Different" Small World + Rumored Major Attractions + Downtown Disney

Derail at Hong Kong Disneyland thread.

I see how you are, witches. One minute you're interested in the guy walking his dog, next thing you know you're eyeing peaches and acorns from a squirrel and a warrior.

Look, over there, it's Harry Potter on his broom...

• Minion

Re: It's A "Different" Small World + Rumored Major Attractions + Downtown Disney

ORWEN: No! You don't understand, CaliforniaAdventurer, duckling! I'M the one who's interested in you and your puppy. It's Orddu who's interested in RideWarrior's fruits and nuts. And Orgoch's the one who's interested in....just being a nasty old biddy. But you mustn't get the 3 of us confused. We're separate individuals with our own personalities. You have to remember that. Otherwise, we'll all get into trouble.

ORGOCH: From the looks a things, Orddu's already gone an' gotten that RideWarrior fella inta trouble!! An' this coven ain't got no money fer a dang lawyer ta argue her case!!!

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: Well, I'm sorry for drifting off topic so much, but that doggie is just so cute I couldn't resist. The next time you decide to change your picture, I hope it'll be a new one that shows you and your puppy together. I think that would be the BEST!!!!
    <- FOR ORWEN and the coven of Ping Pong Dizzyland.

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh, how adorable!!! You must be the luckiest puppy dog owner ever! Thank you so much for sharing this picture with us!!

ORDDU: Of course I DID agree that it would have been nice if you were in the photograph, too, CaliforniaAdventurer, duckling.

ORGOCH: Hmph! Always gotta act more like a dog than the puppy in the picture, don'tcha, tramp???

• Banned User

Blog Entries

He's cute but not at 5 am when he wakes up and wants me to enjoy the new day with him!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    He's cute but not at 5 am when he wakes up and wants me to enjoy the new day with him!
    As cute as your pup is CA, I don't think that I would fancy being licked and slobbered on at 5am either.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-13-2008 at 07:50 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Shanghai can pretty much kiss goodbye any prospect of a Disneyland park being built there - leastwise, not in our lifetime. Fortunately. the people of Hong Kong and and China favor more investment in HKDL. They just don't want their tax money to be spent on it. Who can really blame them.

I have every confidence that a good number of significant attractions are being planned for what will become the HKDL Resort. But, most of the dollars are going to come from Disney. I do not believe that part of the budget for renivating DCA will be diverted to HKDL. Revenue from the Disneyland Resort will be used (in part) to pay for a facelift for HKDL..although most will be used for DLR's third theme park.

Most of the investment money for future expansion in both Anaheim and Hong Kong will come from feature film revenues - the same trough that theme park financing has always come from. Between Disney and Pixar, movie profits are rife - and not likely to take a downturn for decades to come.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-13-2008 at 07:53 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    EDIT...

Cut to 14 week old puppy.

He goes to be before me and waits for me to wake up now. As his bladder has grown so has the time he stays asleep!

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Let's hope China doesn't sell off the land around HKDL to build tacky motels like Anaheim!

• Banned User

Land? What land? There is water on 50% off the side of the property, and 50% mountains... which would not be the best place to build cheap motels but really expensive waterfront resorts.. which sadly, could be seen from inside the park..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789