Thread: Annual Passport

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Annual Passport

I've been looking into pre ordering my tickets online at the Hong Kong Disneyland website. Planning to do two full days here and I've noticed not much of a difference between buying two park tickets and paying a small bit extra for the Value Annual Passport. Atleast with the AP I can still visit on most Weekdays and enjoy the extra benefits that are offered, also if I enjoy Hong Kong and decide to come back within the year my park admission will already be paid for.

However I was just interested to know if there were any hidden cons that I need to be aware of here. Would I be allowed to purchase a passport without a Hong Kong address, can I use the pass two days in a roll after purchase etc?

Re: Annual Passport

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    I've been looking into pre ordering my tickets online at the Hong Kong Disneyland website. Planning to do two full days here and I've noticed not much of a difference between buying two park tickets and paying a small bit extra for the Value Annual Passport. Atleast with the AP I can still visit on most Weekdays and enjoy the extra benefits that are offered, also if I enjoy Hong Kong and decide to come back within the year my park admission will already be paid for.

However I was just interested to know if there were any hidden cons that I need to be aware of here. Would I be allowed to purchase a passport without a Hong Kong address, can I use the pass two days in a roll after purchase etc?
    Of course the HKDL welcome all people around the world purchase the annual passport and you don't need to be a HK resident!
    But be make sure that if you buy the $650hk AP one, you cannot enter the park during public holiday and saturday,sunday.

Welcom to HK and don't forget to take more beautiful pics!

And I don't think you need to be rush to pre-order the ticket and decide which ticket you need to buy. In fact you can buy the one day pass ticket when you arrive the park .And before leaving the park, you can upgrade your one day pass to AP near the city hall if you decide to enter the park again!

• Banned User

Thanks for reply keithlee83

Yeah I was already aware about only being to use it on 230 days each year. But seeing that I plan to avoid the peak days anyway I throught it could be a good offer.

I'm not exactly in a rush to purchase the pass but would like to organise it before I leave, as it will keep cost on the actual trip down, if I'm able to pre purchase a few things before hand. I think I'll buy it online tomorrow. The site says you can pick it up from the park on arrival.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

I'v upgraded my ap two times, from value, then deluxe and now premium. I highly suggest you should not purchase the value ap unless you are definetley sure you wont needto go there on weekends. There isn't much rush on weekdays, heck, there isn't even a big rush on weekends! on sundays and most saturdays, Space mountain is only a 5 minute wait ride! hard to believe that the only thrill ride in the park has less wait times than winnie the pooh and the spinning tea cups...
    Last edited by HKDLFAN; 04-03-2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: a

• Banned User

A bit of an update, I have purchased the Value Annual Passport from the website and will be picking it up during my trip in May. I really have no desire to visit Hong Kong Disneyland during the Weekends or on peak days. This Passport is perfect for me and what I wish to get out of it. Hong Kong is a very cheap option for those visiting from the UK, so chances are if I like my stay I would likely be back within the year which will make it great value in my book. And hkdlfan are the lines really that short for Space Mountain, if so thats bad for the park, but great for the guest. Of course with Its A Small World opening soon, a strong advertising promotion could pick business up. I certainly expect HKDL will recieve some sort of boost in attendance.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    A bit of an update, I have purchased the Value Annual Passport from the website and will be picking it up during my trip in May. I really have no desire to visit Hong Kong Disneyland during the Weekends or on peak days. This Passport is perfect for me and what I wish to get out of it. Hong Kong is a very cheap option for those visiting from the UK, so chances are if I like my stay I would likely be back within the year which will make it great value in my book. And hkdlfan are the lines really that short for Space Mountain, if so thats bad for the park, but great for the guest. Of course with Its A Small World opening soon, a strong advertising promotion could pick business up. I certainly expect HKDL will recieve some sort of boost in attendance.
    Yes, indeed. its pretty strange to see the only thrill ride making ZERO progress. The mad hatter tea cups have a longer wait time. i bet even to toilets there have more people comin' in! Good luck on your visit!

• Banned User

Could it not be a result from Space Mountain having a faster hourly capacity to rides like the TeaCups. If this is the case Small World should be a walk on. And thanks I can't wait

• Minion

ORWEN: We sure hope you have a wonderful time when you get to Hong Kong, Malin, sweetie. We look forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing how it was for you over there. Hugs from Morva!