Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disneyland Connoisseur

What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

*WARNING* *Spoilers!*

For me, I would really like to see an updated Pirates world, featuring Davy Jones as a bad guy (come on, he's perfect! He has no heart!) and the Kraken as a boss fight. Treasure Planet would also be interesting to put into the game, even though the movie didn't get a very good reaction from the public. They could probably pull off a few Pixar worlds as well, such as Monsters Inc. and the Incredibles. Some wouldn't exactly work out, but there are a few that would be interesting.

What do you think? Discuss!

Even though it would probably be a fantastic game, I really don't think that a 3rd needs to be made. KH2 didn't exactly end in a cliff-hanger like the 1st one did... they got a note from the king. It could lead into another game.... or it could just be a simple thank you letter. What else is there to tell? Sora and his friends are back home, evil has been destroyed. There isn't much more too it. If they create too many sequels for the fans, the franchise will eventually grow stale.

• "Bread-Making Viking"

Re: What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

As far as for new worlds, I think it would be neat to have a third party cameo somewhere in there besides Final Fantasy. Mario making a appearance would be pretty awesome, I could imagine him facing off against king mickey as his rival =P. A new pirates world I could agree on, that was probably one of my favorite parts of KH2.

Most worlds would probably be based off sequels of movies and worlds from the 2nd game, but of course new Disney worlds could include The Incredibles, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, etc. Third Party worlds that I think would be neat to have would include a "Super Mario" world (Featuring similar gameplay that you would use in a normal Super Mario game like Galaxy), Portal world (would be pretty neat, could involve Sora and company trying to get through GlaDOS's puzzles, and maybe introducing a 'portal' keyblade) and the Star Wars world, which could involve a space battle between Nobody (or whatever new enemies are used) ships and Rebellion ships.

"A boy and his dragon, a bond that can never be broken"

Probably the most HTTYD obsessed person here. =3

• Disneyland Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Star Wars world, which could involve a space battle between Nobody (or whatever new enemies are used) ships and Rebellion ships.
    I strongly agree with Star Wars world. An Indiana Jones world would also be awesome. I mean, they have attractions featured at the Disney parks, so I'm sure they wouldn't have trouble getting the rights. I guess they could call the Star Wars world "Death Star", where Sora helps Han and Luke rescue the princess. In Indiana Jones world they could help him retrieve some treasure from some temple or something.
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

• hunter of Hidden Mickeys

I would LOVE to see a world based off of Narnia - boss battle could be a tag team of Sora and Aslan VS The White Witch. And although it might be hard to pull of, a world based on the original Fantasia would be super cool (not sure who the boss could be, as Chernabog was already used. I'm sure they could come up with something). Monsters Inc. and Treasure Planet would be cool to see too.

• Banned User

One of the ideas I've had for a long time is that they should do a VMK-style Magic Kingdom world that combines bits and pieces from each park, and have the storyline involve the heartless taking control of the Magic Kingdom.

Other than that, I'd love for them to do Treasure Planet, Lilo and Stitch, and Bugs' Life worlds.

• Who are you again?

this may sound compleatly crazy BUT, how about a Disneyland themed world where certin rides would have different heartless to go with the ride!
    EX: roger rabbit could have those annoying car heartless, POTC could have pirate HL, duh, the rides from adventure land and Critter Country could have animal HL from The Pride Lands and Deep Jungle, ECT. ECT.

and the pooh ride could be the pooh mini- world
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Lightbulb Re: What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Narnia and Fantasia are both excellent ideas. My guess is that Narnia is very likely. I'd actually love to see the Jack-in-the-Box from Fantasia 2000 as the main boss in a Toy Story world - Zurg just does NOTHING for me.

I'd love to see The Black Cauldron's Prydain, but I doubt it will ever happen. A Captain EO world might be cool and appropriate, especially if it also kinda winks at Space Channel 5 in terms of play (ie: rhythm). Return to Oz is my dream world that will probably never come true, but the more plausible Rocketeer would also be fun. It's about time for Toy Story, really, and Monsters Inc. with its heavy emphasis on doors is a natural choice for the keys of Kingdom Hearts. Teribithia might also be cool, especially if it explores areas that weren't already covered by the film (there's plenty) and I would to see Emperor's New Groove, but I again doubt that's gonna happen. If there was an Incredibles world, it would be fun if each of "the 3 Musketeers" had superpowers; I would enjoy these costume designs.

I would also enjoy the ability to use costumes in different worlds. There'd have to be a "Big Bad" so big and bad it didn't matter about disrupting the locals.^^

Finally, I'd really like to see Final Fantasy worlds/towns and more depth to Kingdom Hearts worlds where people live (Traverse Town/Twilight Town/Hollow Bastion). I love Twilight Town, especially, but it only really felt "alive" in cutscenes. All Kingdom Hearts worlds generally lack the feeling that there are NPCs or a world full of lives being saved. It's really just the main cast and enemies. A dose of valuable, vital NPCs and living, breathing worlds would really energize this series, I think.

• I am McLovin.

A Pixar-themed world would be a lot of fun to play in, and another Lion King world too. But truthfully, any world that they put in there would make my day
    Oh. That looks nice.
    -TikiRoomLiz

Hmm...Since Disney Is Buying Marvel....Maybe We Could See Some Marvel Worlds Showing Up? (Sora And Spidey Fighting Together )

Hmm....I Like The Idea For A Narnia World....With Aslan Joining Your Party To Fight Against The White Witch..

Here Are Some Worlds That Could Possibly Show Up In KH3:
    A Lilo And Stitch World
    Neverland (Not Just Captain Hook's Ship..And It Could Be Based Off Of Return To Neverland)
    A Haunted Mansion World (THAT Would Be An Awesome World)
    An Incredibles World

And Who Knows? Maybe Other Worlds May Show Up?

• Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by MixsterMixster View Post
    A Haunted Mansion World (THAT Would Be An Awesome World)
    my...god...when you said that....er....well....i dont know it was increadably.....increadible!!

heh,heh, Search Ghosts
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• Shopping With You

Atlantis for me. I love that film, unlike most people, it seems.

I'd also like to see Prydain, and something like Toontown, especially if they can get the Roger Rabbit characters in there. And a Hunchback of Notre Dame level.

If Disneyland were to be in a KH game, I'd want it to be a sort of secret bonus world that you unlock after beating the game 100% or something, like the Developer Room from Chrono Trigger or the Insomniac Museum from Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, or Dragon Shores in Spyro 2. It could be a place where you can meet and talk to in-game versions of the development team like in CT, see stuff they didn't have enough time to put in the game like R&C, or have a bunch of mini-games like Spyro.

Also, I really don't know what world's I'd want in a future game, a most of the ones I wanted to see have already appeared in the games already, I mean TRON has appeared in the games, what more can I want?
    "To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of reality, to see those who dwell behind... I was once a fool.." Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

• Banned User

I can't wait for Enchanted Dominian in Birth by Sleep thats the world I've been wanting since the first game! Soooo excited! I would also like to see and expanded Beat's castle with the French Country side, I know that that was the original plan for 2, but they ran out of space. Also expanded collesium, with Athens and such the same story applies here. And if Princess and the Frog is a hit, I would love to see a New Orleans worls now that would be awsome! You could transform into a frog!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Lots of good ideas here! DuffyDad, I like your idea of more fleshed-out worlds. I also feel that the locations are kind of static, in that there are no NPC's or life outside of the main characters. Like Twilight Town, with it's public transportation system...that you don't actually see working except in cut-scenes and in the background. For a busy city center, it's a dead zone! So yeah, more life please!

Birth By Sleep will have a Lilo & Stitch world, so that one is taken care of. I'm glad that game is adding new places like all of the Princess of Heart worlds...or at least the ones we haven't been to yet. I was slightly disappointed that 358/2 Days had no new places to go.

Also, you guys mentioning Disneyland or Disney parks as a world will probably get your wish in the new "Epic Mickey" title, that looks to use attractions and forgotten Disney characters as it's setting. I've seen concepts for the castle, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, etc. So, KH may not need to go there.

• Sock Puppet

I'm not so much rooting for those Pixar themed worlds. It just doesn't feel right to me =P

Although a Mary Poppins or 101 Dalmatians world would be cool =) Oooh and a Brother Bear world could be rather fun if it turned out right.

And an extension of Destiny Islands if that counts. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast