• Banned User

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

ooooh! post cover art!

• Become part of MY world!

Here ya go!

and about the theory

Spoiler
    The theory is more that Sora's heart goes into darkness and ends up in the Realm of Darkness because of all of the pain of carrying Ven, Roxas, and Vanitas. There he'll probably find Aqua. And that could maybe lead to KH3 starting out as Riku saving Sora before taking control of him, but the art does go with the
    tagline:"Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness."
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    Spoiler
    The theory is more that Sora's heart goes into darkness and ends up in the Realm of Darkness because of all of the pain of carrying Ven, Roxas, and Vanitas. There he'll probably find Aqua. And that could maybe lead to KH3 starting out as Riku saving Sora before taking control of him, but the art does go with the
    tagline:"Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness."
    I love that cover! Sora and Riku look awesome in their new cloths!

Spoiler
    Don't forget about Xion! There is also a lot of her pain in Sora's heart.As for Riku saving Sora and Aqua from the Realm of Darkness, that sounds like it could be interesting. I wonder if that means we are going to have a party composed of Riku, Sora, and Aqua after they get out of the realm of darkness? If this is what happens, I hope Riku makes it out safely. having him get trapped in the darkness again would be a bit repetitive.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• Banned User

are you SURE this is "our" (the USA) cover???!! It has the japanese writing on it!

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDork101 View Post
    are you SURE this is "our" (the USA) cover???!! It has the japanese writing on it!
    Usually the cover is the same in Japan as it is in North America. This will be our cover art, but the Japanese will be translated into English.

Just for the sake of conversation, who are you guys looking forward to playing as the most? Sora or Riku? Although Sora is my favorite character, I am really excited to see what Riku can do.
    Last edited by williamtheking; 02-12-2012 at 06:26 AM.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• Princess of my own world

I am so excited about this!! I will have to save up to get the 3DS just for this game. I have all the other KH games and have enjoyed them.

Is there any idea on a US release date? I didn't see a mention of one in any posts on here.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

I'm excited to play as Riku! He looks like he can whoop some butt, and he's has the most depth as a character.

As far as Localization, we have no word on it yet, except that they're already working on it, some of the voice actors have hinted that they might have or will be working on it. So I wouldn't be surprised if it's released like a couple months after Japan's release(March 29th).

And as far as the game cover, yea it's been the same for Japan and EU and NA releases, only ones that are different are Final Mixes(as they are Japan exclusive) and Re:CoM(As it was released as a separate game in NA, while it was released with KHIIFM in Japan).

Oh and I got TWEWY and have started playing it, it's really a fun game! I wonder if they're use similar mechanics in KH3D!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Minion

M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• ironically Otaku

That trailer is just... Wow. Could this game get any better
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• Goofy

minus the tron, it looks great.

• ironically Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    minus the tron, it looks great.
    I agree that the 'realistic' style tron characters don't really work, but that's something I am willing to overlook.
    Spoiler
    The dialogue about Clu wanting to take Sora's keyblade gives me hope for the level's plot.

On an unrelated note.
    Spoiler
    I wonder how Riku will react to being back in Monstro with Geppetto and Pinocchio? That was the point in the first game were he really turned his back on Sora, I can't imagine reliving that will be very fun for him.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

Yea, Tron is cool and all, but seeing the trailer, I got less excited. The characters just look way too real(idk, but it worked perfectly in KH2, probably because it looked more toonish that the new movie is). It's like Port Royal in KH2, and I really hated that world! Not only because it was too releastic, but it followed the plot of the movie too closely and was boring. I wonder what the plot will be for the Tron world.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I think its looking to be a great game....I loved the villains from the second game and thought they killed them off too quick so good to see Axel and them back.

I'm also pretty excited to get to finally see the Hunchback in the series

Woot Woot! More Voice Actors are confirming that they're reprised their roles for this game! Looks like we will be seeing this game out here much sooner than anticipated! Can't wait!!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• ironically Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    Yea, Tron is cool and all, but seeing the trailer, I got less excited. The characters just look way too real(idk, but it worked perfectly in KH2, probably because it looked more toonish that the new movie is). It's like Port Royal in KH2, and I really hated that world! Not only because it was too releastic, but it followed the plot of the movie too closely and was boring. I wonder what the plot will be for the Tron world.
    Funny thing, port royal was my favorite (Disney-based) world when I first played KH2. I loved fighting along side Captain Jack and tormenting those poor cursed pirates with magic. However, after replaying the game, I have to say, I just plane hate it. So many scenes were just ripped right from the movie and they made no attempt to fit the world into the kingdom hearts universe (insert joke about how the same thing happened to the POTC ride here).
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast