Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Become part of MY world!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Yea Port Royal was fun the first time, but after you return and replaying it, it's SUCH a drag! Actually replaying KH2 has been a drag! I don't remember it being so dull! LOL it's been a while, so I guess I'm noticing it's flaws more now.

Anyways, KH3D will be featured in Nintendo Power magazine this month! They go on sale on Feb 28th! Make sure to pick up your copy to support the game! I know I am!

Some things to note in the interview with Nomura:

-Don't expect anything for the 10th anniversary here in the states(like the special box being released in Japan, or premier event on March 3rd, though as usual he says he hopes)
    -They plan on getting all the original Voice Actors for the NA release
    -Pay attention to the end credits, there will be a surprise!
    -They're predicting two more additional worlds that have yet to be announced, but no word on if they're returning original worlds or Disney(or even Pixar?)

And of course theres more to read! I haven't read the transcript thats been going around as I wanna pick up the magazine and read it myself! This is exciting! Shouldn't be very long at all until we hear a release date for overseas!

Also, TONS more news at khinsider.com and kh13.com
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

HUGE news! Looks like we *might* have a release date! ebgames is listing the date as July 1st! And July 27th for Europe(although, they changed it after it was leaked on the official site to Summer 2012) and NA always gets games before EU so the July 1st date may be accurate! Also Richard Epcar(voice of Xenenhort and Ansem) has posed on Facebook that all recording for the game is complete! So this date might end up being accurate!
    Last edited by Ursulalvr; 02-25-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: read the date wrong
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Nor Cal AP'er

I cant wait for this...I guess Ill have to pony up for a 3DS to play it I've been watching the cut-scenes on YT and catching up with the complete series...yikes there's allot to watch! I got COM for the PS2 for collections sake,but I haven't started playing it yet. Im totally stoked for the Legacy Tron and H.O.N.D wolrds! I wouldn't mind seeing Pixar stages,but no Marvel stuff please!!!!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

I'm still waiting for more details to pop-up for this game. But I am utterly pissed that Frollo and CLU are not bosses in this game. At least not until a later release, kinda like how Roxas was upgraded from cutscene in the initial releases to full-fledged boss in the Final Mix. So maybe that will be the same idea once the game is released in America or if the Final Mix is released in Japan. I would like to see what the fans would do to those complete monsters.

In case no one knows(I get my KH fix and news from KHInsider) the official release date for NA is July 29th! Can not wait!!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

I have some fantastic news, guys! If you go to the Nintendo E-shop, you can get a free KH 3D demo! I just downloaded it yesterday, and it's pretty amazing. Their is a tutorial that teaches you how to use flow motion, deck commands, and reality shifts. You can also play through a small portion of the game. You play as Sora, and unfortunately the Demo does not allow you to change over to Riku. Still, it was really fun and you should download it as soon as you can. Again, it is absolutely free.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• I also like Stitch!

It's to long a wait. Maybe they will get some shipments in early. Please SE, we need the game more than Europe does at the moment. The game could boost the economy due to the series popularity. Please please PLEASE!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Surprised no one's said anything about the game yet? I'm on the Tron world...the first part was a little boring for me but once you get to Tron's world the story starts getting better

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

How's the game going? Anyone have thoughts/comments/fave parts? Personally, I don't plan on getting this one as I don't dig on the 3DS concept (screen too small for me). I am super looking forward to KH3 when it's released... here's hoping it's within the next 3 years!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeTerror View Post
    How's the game going? Anyone have thoughts/comments/fave parts? Personally, I don't plan on getting this one as I don't dig on the 3DS concept (screen too small for me). I am super looking forward to KH3 when it's released... here's hoping it's within the next 3 years!
    I'd play this one....unlike Recoded this one seems to be setting up the third game

Though I'm sure you don't have to play this one I would.....the Fantasia and Mouseketeers levels are some of there best, the only problem I see is it being too short.

I think they could have had at least 3 more levels...I think I'll have it beat at my 18th hour which is too short for an RPG in my opinion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123