Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Kingdom Hearts II Offical Date Set...

Looks like the date is March 28th. Some more good news, all the voice actors are back!

Quote Originally Posted by IGN.com
    "The all-star ensemble voice cast is led by Haley Joel Osment ('The Sixth Sense,' 'A.I. Artificial Intelligence') as the main character Sora and is joined by David Gallagher ('7th Heaven') as Riku, and Hayden Panettiere ('Racing Stripes,' 'Raising Helen') as Kairi. Kingdom Hearts II will also feature the voice talents of Jesse McCartney ('Summerland,' Recording artist, 'Beautiful Soul' CD) as the mysterious boy Roxas, Brittany Snow ('The Pacifier,' 'American Dreams') as Namine, Christopher Lee ('Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,' 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring') as Diz; Steve Burton ('The Last Castle,' 'Taken') as Cloud, Rachael Leigh Cook ('She's All That,' 'Josie And The *****cats') as Tifa and Mena Suvari ('American Beauty,' 'Rumor Has It') as Aerith, all characters from Final Fantasy VII; and Hedy Buress ('Boston Common,' 'If These Walls Could Talk'), Tara Strong ('Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown,' 'Teen Titans'), Gwendoline Yeo ('Desperate Housewives,' '24') as the popular female-trio Yuna, Rikku, Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. In addition, many of the original Disney film star voice actors are reprising their role for this project, including Ming-Na ('ER,' 'Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within') as Mulan, James Woods ('Be Cool'), returning as the villain Hades and Zach Braff ('Scrubs') as Chicken Little."
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/686/686880p1.html

Guess I need to dust off KH1 and replay it, and TRY and get through Chain of Memories...

• Ooh boy!

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Offical Date Set...

Is Johnny Depp voicing himself?

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

No need to get through Chain of Memories. The Playstation Kingdom Hearts is just so much better than the Game Boy Advance game. I was hoping the game would come out before my grandson's birthday on March 25th. I can see what I will be doing come Spring and Summer. I will be playing Kingdom Hearts 2 with my grandson. He helps me out on the hard moves. I read the book and keep us on track. It's a joint effort. We played the last game over and over again. I just loved the animation. The first time I played, I thought, "don't these heartless ever go away". As I played the game, I actually loved defeating all the different heartless and the bosses. I actually got good enough to play the game through from beginning to end by myself. Bring on the sequel. Hopefully it's better than the first.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Huh?

Wait... Chicken Little?!

First I've heard about him being in the game... is this an addition to the US release?
    -Tim

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    No need to get through Chain of Memories. The Playstation Kingdom Hearts is just so much better than the Game Boy Advance game.
    Well, the problem is, the GBA game is Kingdom Hearts 1.5. It's not supposed to be a smaller version of the original, but a story the leads us into 2.

Though, I do know there will be some exposition showing what happened in Chain of Memories in the cinemas of KH2.
    -Tim

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    Well, the problem is, the GBA game is Kingdom Hearts 1.5. It's not supposed to be a smaller version of the original, but a story the leads us into 2.

Though, I do know there will be some exposition showing what happened in Chain of Memories in the cinemas of KH2.
    Yeah, supposedly, if you didn't play the GBA game, you're gonna be clueless to the story, and the first several hours will just be a mess...

ARGGHH, I hate those card games!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    Wait... Chicken Little?!

First I've heard about him being in the game... is this an addition to the US release?
    Nope, he was in the Japanese version as well(in fact, the movie itself came out in Japan after KH2 was released). He's the first of the summons you get in the game, the others being Genie, Stitch and Peter Pan(with Tink)
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

So can anyone who has played Chain of Memories fill us in on the basic plot? There is no way we will have played it by the time KH2 comes out and I frankly don't have the patience for it. Is there a synopsis online somewhere so we won't be so lost?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Sweet...I'll definetly be getting this game...but I think I should start playing the first KH game. Never did beat it.

• Minion

Oh snap.... 1up just hinted at an American release of the Kingdom Hearts movie. Of course, that could be a decade from now so don't get your hopes too high

Quote Originally Posted by 1up.com
    Square Enix have revealed the voice talent lineup for Kingdom Hearts II, and it's even more impressive (in terms of celebrity quotient)than the original game. We've put together a handy chart of whose voices to look forward to hearing in the game. Take a good look at the list, as some of the voices you see here will also appear in a highly-anticipated Square Enix release coming soon...on DVD. Kingdom Hearts II is scheduled to ship on March 28, 2006.

• Diamond In The Rough

Cant wait! I imagine the Euro release will be about the same time.
    I'd have thought it the voice acting that causes the delay between the Japanese and English versions,
    but it's done to such a high standard I don't mind!

So will Depp, Keira and Geoffrey Rush be on board?
    Probably not, but I'd be willing to bet on great sound-a-likes.
    Will Herc, Simba, Belle and any other Dis characters have original actors?
    And will Dan Castenella return as Genie?
    Can't wait! Can't wait!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I do not think that i am going to worry about not having beaten Chain of Memories. I played it about 1/2 way through. It was about a 3 on a scale of 10, with the Original kingdom Hearts being a 10.

I can't believe that succes in Kingdom Hearts 2, will depend on sucess in Chain of Memories, or the original Kingdom Hearts, for that matter.

Beating the game was fun, but even if you never reach the end or do everything, the game is challenging, fun, interesting, and the animation is wonderful.

It's funny, because we happened upon the original, by chance at a local Toys R Us, while buying a Game Cube and an Animal Crossing game.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    Oh snap.... 1up just hinted at an American release of the Kingdom Hearts movie. Of course, that could be a decade from now so don't get your hopes too high
    No, they're talking about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, not a KH movie.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi
    No, they're talking about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, not a KH movie.
    No, in Japan, after KH came out, they got a CGI movie that expanded on the story. Americans never got it. However, it looks like we'll be getting that movie pretty soon.

Why would these actors be the voices in FF7: Advent Children? They aren't even related to the story except for a handful of characters.

• e komo mai

They should just release it already! Sheesh! How long's a guy gotta wait here?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast