Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Arrow Kingdom Hearts 2 - Open Discussion (Warning: Contains open spoilers!)

So.... what do you all think so far??

Last night, I just finished claiming the championship for the Struggle match.

I'm also playing on "Easy" mode though.

The only thing I'm not liking - it seems like it's off to a slow start, and the only Disney characters I've seen are in "flashback" video clips. I want me some Mickey!!!

But, so far, it's a LOT of fun. I've especially enjoyed the jobs/mini-games. My favorite - the "junk clearing" one. My least favorite - hauling that heavy load up the ramp into the garage. That sucked.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Open Discussion (Warning: Contains open spoilers!)

Keep playing, Disneyphile! You'll get to Mickey soon enough before you know it. ^_~ It IS one long prologue, though. As for me...I'm already at Land of the Dragons (Mulan level). Then again, i'm playing on the easy mode myself, also. ^^; And they made Vivi sound so damn cute. ^^

...And am I the only one who snerked amusedly when Seifer said something along the lines of, "we owned you lamers"? xD

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am also playing on beginner level, which is perfect for me. I stopped right at the beginning of the 4th day. I figure, that since I waited 4 years for this game to come out, there's no reason to rush through it.

I had a very hard time delivering the mail, pushing that cart, and I didn't hit that ball very well. I had to repeat them in order to earn the minimum amount of money.

I haven't had any trouble with any of the other battles, Another thing, is I find the new menu, somewhat confusing. I guess I will get used to it, as I play.

I can see there's going to be many hours of fun. I look forward to reading how other people are doing.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• e komo mai

I think it does start off a little slow with the Roxas storyline. But it does pick up. I was so happy to see my first villain show up.

I'm in the Land of Dragons, too. I'm not sure how I feel about the 'Morale' bar. It's kind of weird. I'll get used to it, I'm sure.

I love the 2 Keyblade thing. Nice.

Hollow Bastion as the new Traverse Town is cool, too. I like the way it's daytime at HB. The night setting for TT was a little depressing for me.

I was unsure about Yen Sid's voice at first, but it grew on me.

The Gummi levels are wacky. All the different angles, the constant movement... That'll grow on me too I think.

Donald and Goofy kick butt this time around. I like the settings for them.

I bought my copy from a store called FYE. They got in 2 copies of KH2. Just 2. I can't believe it. I schooled the manager and told her that this was going to be one of the hottest titles of the year. She was completely out of the loop on it...

• Practically Perfect

I LOVE the gummi ships this go around! It's actually like another video game, a space battle that isn't a chore for me to get past, but something this I kid of enjoy!

I just got to "Land of Dragons" last night (after going through the first part of "the Fabled Countryside") and I must admit that is a little weird for me not to play straight through one level, but to solve one problem on a single level and then leave....although I admit it'll probobly drag the story out more (which is good, I don't want to rush through this one either!) and I think it might allow good tie in's later.

The Roxas part did take a while to get past, but I miss him already...it takes a while for it all the fall in to place, but I think it was a cool and different way to start the game...

more to come later, I'm sure...I hope everyone is enjoying this game!

• e komo mai

Does the Gummi Ship switch views on its own? Or do I do that somehow?

• Huh?

Remember, there's a club that needs four votes to get started... go vote now! Only on MCG!
    -Tim

• Practically Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Does the Gummi Ship switch views on its own? Or do I do that somehow?
    I think it WILL do it on it's own, but if you fly in the direction of the big red arrow I think it does it faster....maybe that's just me...

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Good grief! I bet I'm the only one here getting any sleep, and I had it a day earlier than some of you.

I just finished up talking with Yen Sid last night.

All I have to say though is that Mickey kicks butt!!! I was squealing loudly with delight when he jumped down and laid out those Nobodies at the Station.

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    All I have to say though is that Mickey kicks butt!!! I was squealing loudly with delight when he jumped down and laid out those Nobodies at the Station.
    He totally took ninja lessons from Yoda.

I played the game for 8 hours yesterday. I am a big freakin' nerd and I love it.

• Banned User

OMG! Im in the middle of Land of the Dragons! I wasnt sure about the begining, it was a great review of the last game, but i didnt feel the nostalgia! Then when Sora came out of that Pod and the music started playing, I started sgrieking! I felt the nostalgia! And i got goosebumps! And the gummiship levels are SOOO FuN! I played them for 30 mins straight! And btw, you have to do the turn on your own, (well thats what i've been doing)! Keep on playing!

Right now I am in Beasts Castle. The game is really fun! I got goosebumps in the beginning when they were showing clips of the first game while playing the Sanctuary.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

In 10.2 seconds I'm going to resume play. I've been at it about 7hrs now. I'm almost headed to Olympus!

• white and nerdy

Just finished Agrabah... gonna try tron again...

I'm lovin' it.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am a slowpoke. I just woke up Sora, and yes, I kind of felt bad to see Roxas go. I stopped it at that point. I checked out the menu, before I turned off the game. I did notice that this menu is more like the old one, then the one that appeared with Roxas.

I had some trouble fighting that little guy with the funny hat and the yellow eyes. I had to do it three times. I finally just tried to pick up a lot of orbs as I was fighting.

I am not a very good map reader. I kept getting lost, trying to find that Old Mansion. Kept running into nobodies. My Sora is at level 6.

I was glad to see the trio reunited, or should I say four, since Jiminy was there too. I will play more tomorrow, when I am more awake.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast