Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Meega, nala kwishta!!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Hints, Tips, and Tricks (Hidden spoilers)

Here are two things I find helpful:

1. Use the reaction command that grabs one and swings it around to kill a lot of them.
    2. Beat the heck out of him. If you keep whaling on him he won't be able to summon any of his water friends. You may not be able to stop it forever but at least slow him down.

• New Dog on the Block

I am trying to synthesize Sora's Ultima Weapon, which requires 13 Orichalcum+ and I only have 5. Does anyone know where to get these gems? Any help would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated.</IMG>
    I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Dog
    I am trying to synthesize Sora's Ultima Weapon, which requires 13 Orichalcum+ and I only have 5. Does anyone know where to get these gems? Any help would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated.</IMG>
    I think the only way, other than the 5 chests, is to kill Bulky Vendors... those gumball looking heartless that are very rare to begin with. use the Lucky Lucky ability to make them drop it more often.

good luck
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• New Dog on the Block

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    I think the only way, other than the 5 chests, is to kill Bulky Vendors... those gumball looking heartless that are very rare to begin with. use the Lucky Lucky ability to make them drop it more often.

good luck

Thank you!
    I accidentally killed one before I realized how to get stuff from them.
    I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    1. use the reaction command to kill about 4 or 5 in just a sec or so. Repeat. I forget what the reaction command is called.... but you grab one water form and swing it around. This is the only way to do it that I've found. If you don't get reaction command after reaction command then it's crazy hard, but getting in the thick of them and swinging it around makes it easy.
    Crazy Dance! I was stuck on it for about a day as well. You just have to make sure that you are in the middle, next to the baddie (forgot his name too but I can't stand him!) when he says "Dance Water, Dance!" that means he's about to do it. It's definetly a pain in the rear but you can do it! Beating the 1000 Hearless after that was easy using those Reaction commands...sooooo simple.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Thanks for the help Panda. I really do think a majority of it is luck. I seriously tried about 6 times and last night I just wailed on him and stood there in the center and wailed on his clones and it finally worked. Now I'm onto erector set dude and I'm not looking forward to it (Though beating the crap out of 1,000 heartless was probably the coolest thing I've ever done in that game ^_^)

• Practically Perfect

Talking Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Hints, Tips, and Tricks (Hidden spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik
    (Though beating the crap out of 1,000 heartless was probably the coolest thing I've ever done in that game ^_^)
    wasn't it though!? I was almost sad when Mickey told us to go...I REALLY wanted to get in on that and was glad when I did!

• On Autopilot

it's impossible to make the ultima weapon alone, you need the ultimite recipe which is found in the corridor where Sora was sleeping before hand.

Also, with Demyx, smack any clones that are close to you and when the Triangle pops up just start whaling on him

hope that helps

• Puppy Cuddles

Quote Originally Posted by Larxene1959
    it's impossible to make the ultima weapon alone, you need the ultimite recipe which is found in the corridor where Sora was sleeping before hand.
    We had the recipe, we just couldn't get all the Orichalcum+'s we needed. But if you have an energy crystal, and are high enough of a Moogle to use it, it only takes 7 instead of 13. I figured this out, and now we have all three ultimate weapons for our trio.

Energy crystals are your friends in sythesis as they cut materials in half (and round up for odd numbers). Especially when no one drops orichalcums or orichalcum+'s.

Synthesis materials only drop off of one or two specific villains. (E.g. Energy crystals only drop off of shamans and bookmasters, whereas regular shadows drop dark stones.) Find out who drops what you need and farm them with as much Lucky Lucky bonuses you can get.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Meega, nala kwishta!!

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    We had the recipe, we just couldn't get all the Orichalcum+'s we needed. But if you have an energy crystal, and are high enough of a Moogle to use it, it only takes 7 instead of 13. I figured this out, and now we have all three ultimate weapons for our trio.
    That's actually the only way to get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12