Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Hints, Tips, and Tricks (Hidden spoilers)

This thread is to offer hints, tips, and tricks for various elements of the game. Please use the spoiler tags for the actual hints, so that people may pick and choose what they'd like help on.

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Hints, Tips, and Tricks (Hidden spoilers)

How to earn the most munny on the "Junk" Job -
    Spoiler
    For 50 munny, you must clear all boxes within 10 hits or less. A good thing to note is that you can also shove the boxes together (albeit slowly), just by pushing into them. I have gotten them cleared quickly in just 7 hits, by starting with the box that is on the upper left (from when you're facing the field at the start). I hit this one straight across to the upper right, clearing out almost half the field. A triple-hit (combo) will destroy it, plus chain-reaction the ones near it. Then, I finish off the last couple boxes by hitting the one in the lower left across to the remining one or two on the lower right.

• Former Epcot CM

Munny? Is that spelling mistake or the spelling from KH2? I don't mean to sound rude or anything btw! Its just some games spell things differently for the novelty... like sometimes on Neopets they... erm, yeah my friend plays Neopets a lot.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway
    Munny? Is that spelling mistake or the spelling from KH2? I don't mean to sound rude or anything btw! Its just some games spell things differently for the novelty... like sometimes on Neopets they... erm, yeah my friend plays Neopets a lot.
    It's a KH2 thing. I also believe that was used in KH as well.

• idk my BFF Minnie

For you people out there who are playing Beginner's mode--Just to let you know you can't get the Secret Ending. You have to either be playing Standard or Proud Mode. Urgh, if I known this sooner, I would be playing at least Standard Mode by now. ): Oh well, there's always YouTube!

• Minion

Munny is supposed to sound like Hunny, that's why it's spelled incorrectly.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Look forward to subscribing to this thread

• Meega, nala kwishta!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiiDesu
    For you people out there who are playing Beginner's mode--Just to let you know you can't get the Secret Ending. You have to either be playing Standard or Proud Mode. Urgh, if I known this sooner, I would be playing at least Standard Mode by now. ): Oh well, there's always YouTube!
    Yeah I checked the secret ending is all over youtube if anybody wants to see it.

• white and nerdy

If I could wait till last week to see any spoilers for KH2, I can wait to get 100% to see the hidden trailer.

HINT: Use all power ups and AP increases on Sora. Why? use the last game for as a hint.
    HINT: Each succesive key blade is not always better. Each one has different strenghts and weekness. Mix them up often depending on your fighting style and current need. (eg. if you need munny, use the wishing lamp one)
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Puppy Cuddles

On Keyblade Choice (specific hint)

Spoiler

When you're fighting in Space Paranoids, I found the Follow the Wind Keyblade to suit the fightstyle best just because you have to draw the orbs to do anything. This also might be good for the second time through Port Royal, but I haven't tried it yet to figure out whether there's a difference.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• On Autopilot

There are super secret rare items that certain monsters can drop (I know the Shamans and the book lookin' Heartless are two of the four) if you equip all your characters with the Lucky Luck ability with Weapons, abilities, and rings, you have an astounding chance to get some!

The gumball monster gives out better items as it's life bar gets lower

and also

SAVE AND LEVEL UP ATLEAST TO LEVEL 35 plus BEFORE FIGHTING XALDIN! He makes Spehiroth look like a pushover (but then again I fought Sephy in KH 1 so I knew what to expect..)

• Puppy Cuddles

Xaldin and his stupid erector set of death was easily the hardest boss I've fought so far in the game and the only two I haven't beaten are Xemnas (last battle) and Sephiroth. I wanted him to die so bad.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Someone help me if you can. I can't beat the stupid guitar/water guy at Hollow Bastion (I should know his name but it's escaping me right now). I'm fine with beating the crud out of him, but the second he does the "dance water dance" thing I can't beat his clones even with reaction commands.... anyone have any hints?

• Puppy Cuddles

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik
    Someone help me if you can. I can't beat the stupid guitar/water guy at Hollow Bastion (I should know his name but it's escaping me right now). I'm fine with beating the crud out of him, but the second he does the "dance water dance" thing I can't beat his clones even with reaction commands.... anyone have any hints?
    Seriously, I hate the fact that you die if you can't beat those things even if you're at full health. Anyway, the only thing that I can suggest is to try to make sure you're in the thick of them before using any reaction commands. That way you'll take out as many as possible in one go and only have to worry about one or two later. This part to me seems based entirely upon luck.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik
    1. use the reaction command to kill about 4 or 5 in just a sec or so. Repeat. I forget what the reaction command is called.... but you grab one water form and swing it around. This is the only way to do it that I've found. If you don't get reaction command after reaction command then it's crazy hard, but getting in the thick of them and swinging it around makes it easy.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast