Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• e komo mai

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Reviews are coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Spoiler
    I thought Sora was part of Roxas after seeing all these clips during the game. Roxas is gone and now Sora is awake, seems like Roxas had to sacrifice himself for Sora. A bit sad to me I think.
    Spoiler
    Totally sad.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

hehe...looks like the smileys are immune to the "spoiler cover". But yes, I agree with you Gemini. Man I can't wait to get off work to play for a couple of more hours! Want to play so badly...

• Practically Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    And what's with these freakin' short levels!!! That sucks!
    wait until it says "new episode opended" (or something like that) over a level (this will show up on the world map, and I think Chip and Dale bring attention to it also), then go back and check that level out again

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I heard yesterday that this game got an 8.7 rating by GameSpot...sounds pretty dang good to me.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I heard yesterday that this game got an 8.7 rating by GameSpot...sounds pretty dang good to me.
    Every reviewer has said the same thing. Extremely high production values, great voice acting, phenomenal graphics, detailed story...

Useless combat system and gameplay elements. They should have used the Ratchet & Clank system of adapting to the player. If you're beating things to easily, the game automatically adjusts the enemies to you. If you're having a hard time, the game becomes a little easier...

God of War had an AMAZING combat system. You had to use all the moves, and weapons, and even the context sensitive system was better than KHII. Where as in KHII, you basically press the triangle button, God of War had you doing anything from wiggling the analog sticks, to rapidly pressing the O button, to button combos. You really felt like you controlled the character rather than allowing the animations to make you look like your doing something.

I just can't get past the controls for this game. It's like they wet to the Nintendo school of gaming...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

We found the special edition game guide at Best Buy last night. So far I am impressed, but slightly bored, if that is possible. The prologue is really confusing. Mind you, it is confusing enough to keep me intrigued, but I really want to get into the real game, the worlds, etc. We are not very far into it at all, but I can tell you all the running around to earn munny for a train ticket, only to have it stolen was very frustrating. I hope we get into some new worlds soon, and maybe into some old characters that they keep showing in constant flashback and wierd cut shots.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• e komo mai

The controls are a little confusing. I still can't figure out why I can't summon CL even though he's there...

???

• Practically Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    The controls are a little confusing. I still can't figure out why I can't summon CL even though he's there...

???
    you should be able to as long as all party members are alive...I'm not sure about the controls either...trying using the left directional button and see if you can find the summon command

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket

???
    On the directional pad, press either left or right to access another menu, you should see "summon" on there. Then just select Chicken Little. It's kinda clumsy the way that was set up, but whatever. Even clumsier to make him throw the baseballs.

• idk my BFF Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    Every reviewer has said the same thing. Extremely high production values, great voice acting, phenomenal graphics, detailed story...
    One of the things that annoys me in the game is the voice acting. I mean, some parts are great, but some characters, mostly the Disney ones, aren't. I think it's cuz not all of the voice actors are the same. And I know how hard it is to dub and match up the words to Japanese mouthing, but I just can't help when they're not in sync, very noticeable when Barbossa's talking. Aerith. She. Annoyed. Me. The. Most. It sounded like she just had a hysterectomy. I wanted to punch her in the face when she was talking.

I dunno about the combat system, I kinda like it, even though it's freaking easy on beginner mode. I especially LOVE the reaction commands. Sora roaring along with Beast is just too cute. But then, I can't really say much... Kingdom Hearts is one of the very, very few games I obsess over and actually play 'til the end. Better than the FF combat system, at least.

• New Dog on the Block

Well, I know many people are unhappy with how easy Kingdom Hearts 2 is, but I would like to say a few things in its defense:
    1. One of my employees (and he is a hard-core gamer nerd) is playing on proud mode, and he is having a heck of a time, so maybe that will be better for the more hard-core gamers.
    2. As much as we enjoy this game as adults, you have to understand that whether or not you agree, any game that has Disney characters in it is going to attract the attention of young children and their parents, so making the game so hard as to preclude kids from playing it would be a major faux pas on Square-Enix's end.
    3. No matter what difficulty that you are playing on, the Xaldin fight is a pain in the bum. Not being sarcastic at all, if you have beaten Xaldin on proud, .

P.S. - If you are looking for a game that is so difficult that it makes you want to go Office Space on your console, I would like to suggest Ninja Gaiden: Black.
    </IMG>
    I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I just finished Beast's castle. My grandson, Sean called me at 8:15 a.m. to ask me to bring the guidebook with me, when I visit him later. He says that he wants to read it. My grandson hates to read, so this is a good thing.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• white and nerdy

Game Informer magazine gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a 9.

Despite what other reviewers have said, Game informer only docked points due to what they call "recycled content"
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Official Mice Chat person

My friend has been locked up in his basement for 4 days straight playing this game, and he is a hard core gamer. If he likes it that much, it's good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123