• white and nerdy

Game Complete!!!

Just finished. Wow... what an ending. Didn't complete everything though.. haven't seen the secret ending...

I give the game an overall rating of 9.75 out of 10. I thought it was just easy enough for me to get into it and challenging enough to make me practice alot to get real good at it... like a game should be. The story was stellar. The only thing that knocked it down from a 10 was the stomach turning Little Mermaid sections.

Now I have to play it again on proud mode with a guide by my side so I don't miss anything.

By the way. It took me about 32 hours and I was at lvl 49.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Game Complete!!!

I want to congratulate you for finishing the game. I, myself will most likely be struggling along for quite a while.

I do limit my game playing each day, and that is why many will finish the game before me. My grandson keeps calling me, to tell me where he is. He started after me, and he is now way ahead of me.

I am glad to hear that the game has a good ending. Does it suggest a Kingdom Hearts 3?

I have 3 friends of my grandson, coming over on Friday to play the game. That should be a really fun time. I haven't been able to watch my grandson play yet. I learn more about the use of the contoller from him, then from the guide, or a tutorial.

Again, congratulations, and have fun playing the game again.

• white and nerdy

Yes... Yes it does make room for a kingdom hearts 3.. though it pretty much ties up all the loose ends from the first two games.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

After I read this thread this morning, I spoke with my grandson on the phone. He has been playing for about 12 hours total. He's up to about level 25. He said he was in Space Paranoids at the time. He's probably further along then that by now.

I told him that there was this MiceChatter that had completed the game on easy in less than 25 hours.

We ended our conversation and I played for awhile myself. I finished the Land of Dragons and I am now beginning Beast's Castle. I took a break for some dinner.

One of the reasons that I really like the Kingdom Hearts' games, is because you can play them over and over again.

• white and nerdy

Yeah... I have to let my wife play through first though... but I didn't do any of the extra stuff, just completed the story mode. Now I need to get the guide and get 100%

The synthisis shop deal I don't understand yet... perhaps I'm just slow.

• Puppy Cuddles

Did you do the part with Sephiroth? And what mode were you in? Standard? I'm in easy right now and I'm just trying to get through everything once through, then try to power through Proud Mode.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    Did you do the part with Sephiroth? And what mode were you in? Standard? I'm in easy right now and I'm just trying to get through everything once through, then try to power through Proud Mode.
    standard mode and I didn't do any sephiroth fighting part... I just played through.. I have this wife see... she thinks she needs to play it too... I'm gonna get me a guide (Special edition it sounds like, eh panda?) and do everthing when she's done with it.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

I'm at the end boss, Xemnas. But...I died, at the last fight with him...I think. <_> Heh, you fight him so many times at the end, who knows, right? xD

• Puppy Cuddles

I understand the whole sharing the game thing. Believe me I understand. And yes, I cannot praise Jiminy's Journal enough. He he he. Sigh, the guide says you shouldn't fight Sephiroth till you're level 80, and the last seed of the Underdrome Tournaments suggests level 99. I'm level 57. And the grind continues...
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Banned User

Last i played I was at 10 hours andat the Coulessium! I'm slow! Well, I love the Gummiship levels, cant get enough of them! I wanna play more sooooooo badly!!! when i get home its KH2 for 24 hours nonstop!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My grandson Sean, who is 13, has finished the game. He played just under 41 hours and was at level 64. He reached level 47, and then I took his memory card for a week and got Sora up to level 63. I synthesized a few items, equipped his abilities, and enjoyed fighting with Sora through all the different worlds.

May I ask a question, how to you get a lot of Elixirs?

• Meega, nala kwishta!!

I beat the game at 35 hours. Can't remember how high my level was. I skipped a lot of the minigames because I just wanted to get to the end.