• white and nerdy

Easy? Standard? Proud?

ARGH!! I can't believe how much more difficult Proud mode is compaired to Standard. I got through standard dying 5 times total. In proud mode I just died.... 13 times in the timeless river!!! I guess I have some leveling up to do... good thing this game rocks and I don't mind just fighting for a few hours.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Easy? Standard? Proud?

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    ARGH!! I can't believe how much more difficult Proud mode is compaired to Standard. I got through standard dying 5 times total. In proud mode I just died.... 13 times in the timeless river!!! I guess I have some leveling up to do... good thing this game rocks and I don't mind just fighting for a few hours.
    So, if I am not being too personal, how do you find time for sleeping and MiceChatting, with all the Kingdom Heart playing that you have been doing? The game is out just a little bit longer than a week and you have completed it how many times?

Fun, isn't it?

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    So, if I am not being too personal, how do you find time for sleeping and MiceChatting, with all the Kingdom Heart playing that you have been doing? The game is out just a little bit longer than a week and you have completed it how many times?

Fun, isn't it?
    That's what I'm curious about as well...I see a few other people have played so much. I just wish this game could have come out a week earlier so I could have played it more during the week from Spring Break but I'm dealing with school and fulltime work. Thank God for the weekend otherwise I would still be at the beginning instead of being where I'm at now. This week I have only played about an hour before I go to bed and it's just not enough!

• white and nerdy

Ah, you see, I work nights as a night watchman for a residnetial school for troubled girls. Basicly, my job is to stay awake all night. That's plenty of time to play and micechat, and I only sleep for about 4 or so hours a day.

But I am a pretty avid video game player, and I have been waiting for this game for SO long....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

to bad, Im in Spring Break right now, but im letting my little brother play right now, even tho he's not the right age yet(7).

• Chernabog Admirer

I try to keep myself at least 2 levels above the world level. That way I have a little more defense and what not... I guess it also helps that I make Sora greedy by giving him every stat booster I find. ^^'

But currently the only thing I've had a problem with in Proud mode were those stupid centaur Heartless in Land of Dragons. I'm just barely getting to Disney Castle right now, so I'll see how I fare there.

But I thought that Standard was too easy for my tastes.. might have laughed at it in Beginner. Maybe I'll try that for the heck of it after I'm done with Proud. ^.^

Good to be back on here!

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    Basicly, my job is to stay awake all night. That's plenty of time to play and micechat....
    I want your job!!!!

I'm still on easy level, and have just completed the Space Paranoids episode.

I haven't had time to play all week.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Well I started on the easy mode...not knowing that I wouldn't get the secret ending. I'm going to start in the proud mode today. Besides the easy game I started is really my sister's and my game we are playing together. We are a team, she reads the guide to me and I play or vice versa, there is always a second mate at the helm or a passenger side traveller reading the "map/strategy guide"

We'll see how I fair in the Proud mode.