Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Any World Requests?

I was just wondering if anyone had a world request for KH3. I know we all want a request and ya know, Square reads these threads(idk about MCm but still) to improve their next game!
    Here are my requests:
    -I want all the worlds from KH and KH2(even tarzan)
    -Snow White
    -Cinderella
    -Finding Nemo
    -All the Summon's worlds(Dumbo mostly)
    -Incredibles(New York)
    -Toy Story
    Heres some of my requests, ill let you guys choose the others!

• Puppy Cuddles

Re: Any World Requests?

I was just talking about this! I'd scream so loud if I found out they were putting Andy's Room or Planet X in KH3 as a world.

I'd also like to see Lady and the Tramp as a summon. Maybe they could act like Peter and Tink in this one. Probably wouldn't happen, but I really missed the puppies in this one.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• white and nerdy

I have a sneaky suspicion that there will be a full fledged Sleeping Beauty type world in the next one.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

Yea, I want all the seven Princesses of heart to have a world.

• Banned User

Also, now that Disney bought Pixar we can have Pixar worlds now! I read in EG mag. that there werent any in these 2 because they were rights and stuff preventing them from choosing them! But now we can!

• Practically Perfect

-Great Mouse Detective or The Rescuers(would be interesting)
    -Toy Story would be great!
    -Sleeping Beauty (I also think that it is more than likely)
    -Robin Hood (again...I think it would just look cool!)

not for levels, but maybe mini-games and such, I think it would be cool to see more of Yen Sid and a tribute to Fantasia, as well as the Reluctant Dragon (but then again, it's always been a favorite of mine, so maybe not...)

I think some Final Fantasy summons would be really cool, along with maybe the Incredibles or Mike and Sulley.

I also thought (although it will never happen) that a world based on Disney's Gargoyles tv show would be really cool and different...but maybe that's just me...

oh how I'm going to dream until I know for sure...blah!

• Banned User

Hey, you know Namora, he surprises you, come on, no one expected NBC in the first one, and Tron and POTC in the 2nd one! Trust me, he'll blow us away with his choices so keep your hopes up!

• Puppy Cuddles

OK Hound Dog would be the one screaming if they had a Great Mouse Detective World. What with two live action movies in this one, how cool would a Who Framed Roger Rabbit LA of the 40s be? Don't know if they'd do it since it is a specific place, but maybe Toon Town?
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Huh?

Well... since they're doing live action now, too... here's my list:

- Oz (Return to Oz)
    - The Isle of Nabubu (Bedknobs and Broomsticks)
    - Medieval Britain (Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Black Cauldron, Gummi Bears, Reluctant Dragon, etc.)
    - Narnia
    - Treasure Planet
    - Atlantis
    - Primeval World (Dinosaur, Fantasia)
    - Australia (Rescuers Down Under)
    - The Haunted Mansion (but lets make it more based on the ride.... elements of the movie is fine as long as it's the good ones)
    - The South (Song of the South)
    - Victorian London (Great Mouse Detective, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Muppet Christmas Carol)
    - Brasil (Three Caballeros)
    - Ireland (Darby O'Gill and the Little People)
    - Chalk Drawing (Mary Poppins)
    - The Giant Peach (James and the Giant Peach)
    - Disneyland (hey, it could happen!)
    - The Backyard (Bug's Life, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
    - The New World (Pocahontas, Squanto)
    - Toontown (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
    - Paris (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    - Egypt (Aida)
    - X-S Tech (ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter)

That's my votes for the moment... may change.
    -Tim

• Minion

Chickapin Hill(Song of the South)
    Atlantis
    Spirit Mountain(Brother Bear)
    Thunder Mesa(Phantom Manor and Thunder Mountain)
    Vulcania(20K Leagues)
    Metroville(Incredibles)
    Monstropolis(Monsters Inc)
    The Big Top(Dumbo)
    Oakey Oaks(Chicken Little)
    Neverland(where you actually GO to the island not just Hook's ship and Big Ben)
    A Lilo and Stitch scenario on Destiny Islands
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• On Autopilot

this game is going to be a trilogy, for the worlds that I would like to go to it would be
    Atlantis
    Pangea (Dinosaur, bad movie, but would be a great level)
    Robin Hood
    Incredibles (the Island)

Not to burst your bubbles, but keep in mind that the worlds would have to have some adventuring in them, for me, Snow white and Cinderella and the like have welll you know what I mean *shrugs*

• Puppy Cuddles

Haunted Mansion! Hound Dog and I were talking last night and he suggested it. I shot it down because I didn't know who the hero would be. Then he reminded me that there doesn't have to be a hero. After all there wasn't one in Wonderland.

Also I agree with the fact that there will be a Sleeping Beauty level at the very least, if only because

Spoiler
    The one loose end that KH2 didn't tie up was the whole Maleficent thing at the end. She takes care to note that after this is all over that castle will be hers. I don't think the Heartless could have killed her. Pete, maybe....

I wouldn't complain because, it's one of my faves! Some sort of thorn thicket thing would make for one heck of a final battleground.

• Banned User

I was thinking of a DL world Too!!! It could be like TT , where you explore it, disapears, comes back, looks like Traverse Town kinda place, but is not!

Here are the worlds I would like to see in Kingdom Hearts

-South America
    From 2 separate films
    The Three Caballeros possibly being a musical level like the Little Mermaid is in KH2
    The Emporer's New Groove

-Pyrdain
    The Black Cauldron. This would be a great level with the Horned King and his Cauldron born

-Medfield College
    The Absentminded Professor and others. This could work as a kind of Twilight Town that would throw back to some of Disney's earlier live action features.

-Volcania
    Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea. The engimatic character of Captain Nemo and his plans would make an interesting villian

-Atlantis
    Atlantis the Lost Empire. This mysterious ancient sunken city and its powerful crystals could work well in the KH story line.

-Ant Colony
    A Bug's Life. Hopper would make a great boss.

-Thunder Mesa
    Disneyland Paris' Phantom Manor and Thunder Montain. Let's explore the backstory of the Ravenwood family plus see use of many of the classic elements of the Haunted Mansions.

-Toon-Town
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit. This could be a place to put characters that dont make full worlds of their own like Mr. Toad or Willie the Giant. Also Judge Doom and his dip mobile could make an awesome boss.

-Narnia
    The Chronicles of Narnia

-Vogshere
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Disney's movie version of this could fit into the KH storyline. The Starship Heart of Gold and Arthur Dent's quest for the answer to is she the one?, the use of the improbability drive, and who wouldn't want to have Zaphod Beeblebrox as a very unusual party member.

There are also summons I would like to see
    Figment and his power of imagination
    Aracuan bird just for the sheer absurdity of character
    Herbie
    Flubber

• Practically Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    Spoiler
    The one loose end that KH2 didn't tie up was the whole Maleficent thing at the end. She takes care to note that after this is all over that castle will be hers. I don't think the Heartless could have killed her. Pete, maybe....
    Spoiler
    as interesting as it would be, I don't think Disney would let anyone kill off Pete...you never know though I guess

I think it would be REALLY cool if you got a Disney-ish "knights of the round" summon like FF7, although with all Disney magicians. The Blue Fairy, Yen Sid, Tink, Fairy Godmother, Merlin, the 3 good fairies (sleeping beauty), and maybe even Beauty and the Beast's Enchantress...I don't know, I can just see it in my head right now and I think it would be VERY cool!

Or, the Gods of Olympus as a summon. And think the incredibles would be a great summon (or even just Jack Jack!)

I think you all have some great ideas and I hope at least a few are lucky guesses that we get to see. I think Toon Town would be great, and seeing Sora meet Jessica Rabbit would be classic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast