• On Autopilot

The "Secret" ending

Saw the Japanese ending ending today....

Spoiler
    Those three armored men, and all those keyblades?! What does it all mean? What could it be? Are those armored chaps Sora Riku and Kairi decked out for a giant war? AND WHO'S THAT GUY WALKING ALL ALONE?! This looks uber dark for a Disney game guys, I'm expecting we're going to go to the Final Fantasy worlds in the last and final installment

• idk my BFF Minnie

Re: The "Secret" ending

It has a Lord of the Rings essence to me, especially with the 1000 heartless? Pfffttt

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Having watched the Japanese version as well (and being too dumb to have played normal mode so I could get it in english)
    Anway: Another Side:Another Story in KH1 looked like the darkest thing ever when I first saw it. I remember shivering and then just kind of being weirded out by it. This second one did the same thing to me (even though I saw a crappy version of it).
    But look at how they handled AS:AS. Not nearly as dark but pretty much all there in KH2.

I read an article a month or so ago where the creater or someone (wish I remembered) said that he wasn't going to say who the three were (he also said there wouldn't be another KH for a long time). All very creepy. I'm going to have to beat KH2 in normal mode to actually see it on the big screen.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

My Question is, When do they make the Movie?...lol
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

Tetsuya Nomura (the creator of Kingdom Hearts) said that those 3 armored figures are unknown to anyone, even himself. In one interview, he stated that he wanted the secret material more related to the keyblade itself rather than sora and his beloved friends =P. So, the ending you saw was just a gist of what could happen or what already did... dun dun dun...

Oh and as said above... Nomura and his team are taking a break from Kingdom Hearts... so we won't se a part III anytime soon =\\ noooo!

• Puppy Cuddles

Friend of mine saw it, not me. Basically there are good AND bad keyblades. The fields of keyblades are allt he keyblades that have been wielded throughout time. In the third one, it looks like we'll be fighting the wielder of an evil keyblade. Again, his interpretation not mine.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

To anyone looking to see the secret ending (without going to all the work of it)
    Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_TggxRjHU.

Upon watching it again the only thing that can really be liked to the chars of the game are the keyblades. They look like Sora, Riku's and Mickey's blades.
    I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see I guess

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

For all we know we could get a prequel from before KH1. That would be pretty cool .

• Banned User

My friend said that KH3 will prob. be WAY into the future, where you play as a diffrent charater! And he said judging from that movie, it looked to him that there will be a lot less Disney in this one and more on the Original characters and such, but I havent even beaten the game yet, so idk.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's Return
    For all we know we could get a prequel from before KH1. That would be pretty cool .
    I'm hoping it takes place before Kingdom Hearts. Maybe the "Keyblade War", is to decide who gets the keyblades in KH1?

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

If it is a prequel what if it shows Mickey going to Ansem the Wise and maybe the ending could show either Sora getting born or Sora getting the keyblade

• Banned User

Just beat the game, the real ending definately hints a sequel from right where we left off, but i havent gotten the secret movie yet.

• Feeling A Bit Oogie

Think about it. The 3 Armored People were wearing the same armor as Xemnas. It can be assumed that Xemnas had more followers that weren't in Organization XIII. That could explain the line "Memory of Xehanort". The 3 figures could be the 3 weilders of the "dark Keyblades" like Mickey, Sora, and Riku are the weilders of the "light" ones. "The Master of Keyblade" hints at a fight between Sora and the dark Keyblade Master. "Chasers" will probably be the next villain group title. "The Keyblade War" could be a war between an army of dark and light keyblades. Anyone with a pure heart (and for the dark, a terrible one) can weild a keyblade, as seen when Riku hands Kairi a keyblade in WTNW.

As for the figure in the shadows, it has the same type of armor build as the others. around the wrists it gets bigger, cape flapping in the wind and some sort of ears. Very skinny, so it may be a woman or Bugs Bunny. (which would be hilarious, but a very good move by WB)
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Startours4ever
    As for the figure in the shadows, it has the same type of armor build as the others. around the wrists it gets bigger, cape flapping in the wind and some sort of ears. Very skinny, so it may be a woman or Bugs Bunny. (which would be hilarious, but a very good move by WB)
    *pulls off the helmet* Ehhh... what's up keybearers?

• Don't Panic

I read somewhere on the internet that the crossroads made by the keyblades is almost exactly like the crossroads from Chain of Memories (which bridges the game between 1 and 2) In COM, the crossroads were the path between light and darkness (or something like that)
    ------

------