• white and nerdy

Kingdom Hearts.. ARGH!!! How the heck do ya do THAT?

I'm trying to get 100% of everything done in this game. I'm lvl 83 right now on proud mode, but some things I just can't do... I want to know if anyone out there had done it.

1. Rescue Piglet. To complete the mission for that one (after you complete it the first time) you have to get 18,000 points. I can only get about half of that.. and I'm using the Ultimate weapons too. What am I doing wrong?
    2. Poster Duty. I probably just have to lvl up a bit more, but the fastest I can get those posters up is 40 seconds. I need to shave 10 seconds off, and I can't figure out how.
    3. Aladdin's escape from the crumbling tower thing uh magic carpet. you need to kill like what is it 65 heartless? I got 64 the first time. now no matter how much I lvl up I can'g get better than like 50.
    4. The Struggle. I can beat that Hayner every time in about 10 seconds... but they never let me fight any one else!!! what do I have to do to fight someone else?

Well that's what I can't do yet.. I haven't beat that Serephothtichtihoth yet, but I imagine that a lvl 90 fella might find it easier. I also need to get the extras on the collosium fights.. and a few haven't opened up yet. But yeah.

Any help?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

Re: Kingdom Hearts.. ARGH!!! How the heck do ya do THAT?

My friend told me that you dont need to do all the extras in Proud Mode to get the Secret Ending! But I have no idea how to fight anyone else in struggle! The piglet one should be easy, use the winds to help, and move around also. The magic carpet is too hard for me, i only managed to get 63. Poster Duty, i have no idea, i get a min. And for the cups: in case you didnt know, for the Paradox cups, you gotta talk to hades, and they wont open until you have reached the required level of te tournament.

• white and nerdy

I figgured out the struggle problems. you have to beat each one 10 times to move on. Kinda stupid but whatever.

I also just finished leveling up all my forms so I'm gonna try the poster one again.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• white and nerdy

JUST FINISHED POSTER DUTY

29.34 sec. The secret is to never touch the ground....

• Basking in birthday love

Use the winds with Piglet. I did it with just Hero's Charm and got 18600. Make sure you don't miss the little cage things or the giant stumps, since those are worth ridiculous amounts of points. As for the others, well, I finally got the game a week ago, so I wouldn't know yet...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Hey Joshualee,
    My daughter says that to defeat Hayner you must defeat him 10 times then you can reach seifer.