• white and nerdy

YOU rate Kingdom Hearts 2

Rules:

-Tell us how much you've played including any extras.

- Rate the following on a scale of 1-10. One being the worst and 10 being the best.
    1: Twilight Town
    2: Hollow Bastion
    3: Land of Dragons
    4: Beast's Castle
    5: Olympus Coliseum
    6: Disney Castle
    7: Timeless River
    8: Port Royal
    9: Agrabah
    10: Halloween Town
    11: Pride Land
    12: Space Paranoids
    13:100 acre Wood
    14: Atlantica
    15: The World That Never Was
    16: Gummi Ship Stages

Also give a rating from 1-10 on the following

1. Story
    2. Gameplay/interface
    3. Character Design
    4. Graphics
    5. Music
    6. Replay ability
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?)
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?)

When you are done with that use your computer's Calculator and add up all the scores and divide it by 24 to get the average ranking, adding any comments you wish.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Re: YOU rate Kingdom Hearts 2

- Rate the following on a scale of 1-10. One being the worst and 10 being the best.
    1: Twilight Town-10
    2: Hollow Bastion-8
    3: Land of Dragons-7
    4: Beast's Castle-7
    5: Olympus Coliseum-7
    6: Disney Castle-9
    7: Timeless River-10
    8: Port Royal-10
    9: Agrabah-8
    10: Halloween Town-8
    11: Pride Land-7
    12: Space Paranoids-7
    13:100 acre Wood-3
    14: Atlantica-1
    15: The World That Never Was-9
    16: Gummi Ship Stages-8

1. Story-8
    2. Gameplay/interface-8
    3. Character Design-10
    4. Graphics-9
    5. Music-8
    6. Replay ability-8
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?)-7
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?)-5 WAY too easy

When you are done with that use your computer's Calculator and add up all the scores and divide it by 24 to get the average ranking, adding any comments you wish.

7.5 (+a few thousandths) About right....
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• white and nerdy

I'll give an example

I've played though the game twice. Once on Standard Mode just rushing to get to the ending and once on Proud Mode getting 100% of everything done including all synthasis, gummi missions, level 99 etc etc, every goal done.
    1: Twilight Town 10. lots of fun mini games
    2: Hollow Bastion 10. 1000 heartless? Sephiroth? The Gullwings? Scrooge? yeah!
    3: Land of Dragons 8.75. Enjoyable, but not much reason to return.
    4: Beast's Castle 8. frusturating boss battles
    5: Olympus Coliseum 10 loved the story, Loved playing with Auron, loved the tournament.
    6: Disney Castle 7. liked playing with Queen Minnie, but not much else
    7: Timeless River 10. Could be my favorite world
    8: Port Royal 9.5. Loved the animation and voice work. Only wish it was a bit bigger
    9: Agrabah 7. Just didn't do much for me.
    10: Halloween Town. 10. loved all the detail, including the costume changes in Sora's various forms. Loved playing in Halloween and Christmas town. Just plain loved it.
    11: Pride Land 8. Sora was a cute Lion, but Simba's whining got old and not being able to use forms was a bit of a pain.
    12: Space Paranoids 10. My favorite World. I loved the look of the heatless. Loved the emotion it had. Loved the lightcycle. It made me laugh and cry.
    13:100 acre Wood. 7. I didn't feel the heart that it had in the first game. some of the mini games were a bit... lame.
    14: Atlantica 4. If it wasn't for a driving need to get perfect I wouldn't have gone back there at all. It hurt to play
    15: The World That Never Was 9 Best place to level up and I liked the end battles but didn't look as impressive as I think it should have.
    16: Gummi Ship Stages 7. An improvement over the first one, but still confusing and hard to care about.

1. Story 10. The arcing story among all the games, plus the inclusion of the nobodies was nearly perfect.
    2. Gameplay/interface 9. Most of the time I didn't even realize I was playing with a controler, but tournaments seemed harder to control. I'd also like more quick command options.
    3. Character Design 10. Everything looked better that I imagined. Why doesn't Disneyland use these 3D character models for their ads?
    4. Graphics 9. Not the most beautifull game out there, but pretty darn close.
    5. Music 9. Love the songs but it loses a point for Atlantica
    6. Replay ability 9. Already want to play it a third time on easy now.
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?) 10. Didn't have all the worlds I wanted (where was the great mouse detective?) but had all kinds of better things.
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?) 10. it was easy to play but very difficult to master, just like a game should be.

all added up equals: 204.25 Divided by 24 equals a total score of: 8.5

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Practically Perfect

fun idea!

1: Twilight Town-8 (I LOVED the Yen Sid part!)
    2: Hollow Bastion-7 (parts were really cool, but the FF characters started to get on my nerves this go around, especially the new voice actors)
    3: Land of Dragons-7 (it was fun, but didn't really stand out to me)
    4: Beast's Castle-8 (liked it, but it should have been a bigger level)
    5: Olympus Coliseum-8 (liked the level expansion)
    6: Disney Castle- 7 (fun, but not very re-playable)
    7: Timeless River-10 (this was by far my favorite)
    8: Port Royal- 2 (I expected too much, and the lines RIGHT from the movie but with different voices REALLY got to me)
    9: Agrabah- 6 (liked it but again, too small)
    10: Halloween Town- 8 (overall decent level)
    11: Pride Land- 9 (biggest suprise for me)
    12: Space Paranoids- 6 (smallest level to me, very confined)
    13:100 acre Wood- 10 (the games were easier than KH1, but more fun at the same time)
    14: Atlantica- 5 (enjoyable, but so so gay...yet I liked it a bit)
    15: The World That Never Was- 9 (challenging and just looked cool)
    16: Gummi Ship Stages- 9 (biggest improvment from KH1 imho)

1. Story- 10 (perfect)
    2. Gameplay/interface- 10 (easy to get used to)
    3. Character Design- 10 (again, perfect)
    4. Graphics- 10
    5. Music- 9 (Pirates music was the best)
    6. Replay ability- 7 (hard to level up quickly...I know I'll replay it, but I probobly won't try as hard to get everything the 2nd time around)
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?)- 6 (parts were better than I expected, parts were worse)
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?)- 9 (could be harder, but I don't like dying and getting frustrated ALL the time)

Total= 190 Score=7.92

• Huh?

I'll do it based on what I've played so far... Haven't been able to finish the game yet. Currently only one PS2 and it's in my roommate's room right now.

1: Twilight Town - 8 - Not a big fan of the level, but it was good for what it was.
    2: Hollow Bastion - 9 - Better than in the first. Let us know exactly what this place was a little better.
    3: Land of Dragons -- 9.4 -- Now, why haven't they made a great game based purely on this movie?! Morale was annoying.
    4: Beast's Castle -- 6 -- The castle seems a lot smaller on the inside than it looks on the outside...
    5: Olympus Coliseum -- 8 -- Like it much better this time around
    6: Disney Castle -- 5 -- Too small.
    7: Timeless River -- 9.9 -- LOVE this. But not big enough! And why isn't Mickey talking?!
    8: Port Royal -- 7 -- Too small, but looked really really good.
    9: Agrabah -- 8 -- Genie was much better this time around since he wasn't trying to just reenact the original movie.
    10: Halloween Town -- 9 -- Lost a point since the used This Is Halloween in Christmas Town.
    11: Pride Land -- 7 -- big in areas, but the keyblade in the mouth? Looked rather awkward.
    12: Space Paranoids -- 9 -- fanboy here. But not big enough.
    13:100 acre Wood -- 8 -- much better second time around.
    14: Atlantica -- 3 -- I didn't care for this level AT ALL.
    15: The World That Never Was -- not there yet.
    16: Gummi Ship Stages -- 8 -- still not a fan of the Gummi, but it improved A LOT.

1. Story 9
    2. Gameplay/interface 9
    3. Character Design 10
    4. Graphics 10 (yay! No boxed-in Wonderland!!!)
    5. Music 10
    6. Replay ability 8
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?) 10
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?) 5 (though, I really don't mind. I'm more playing for story in this game)

Total=257.3 Score=11.18

Hmm.. I don't think I added correctly.
    -Tim

• Banned User

Beat it, but still have to get the extras.
    1: Twilight Town-10- I loved the story and characters
    2: Hollow Bastion- 10 - Looked soo beautiful in a creepy kind of way, loved the characters except for Aerith!
    3: Land of Dragons - 7 - I was expecting Mulan's Town
    4: Beast's Castle - 8 - Liked it, but too small, i thought it was Fabled Countryside with the village!
    5: Olympus Coliseum - 10 - WAY better than the 1st one!
    6: Disney Castle - 8 - I was expecting better
    7: Timeless River - 10 - LOVED this world and the small details!
    8: Port Royal - 9 - It needs to be bigger!
    9: Agrabah - 9 - Improvement, but still smaller
    10: Halloween Town - 9 - Better, but it copied the movie sort of
    11: Pride Land - 9 - I love this world! But im not loveing the story
    12: Space Paranoids - 10 - It was one of my Fav. story wise. My tears even welled up when he hugged Sora and co.
    13:100 acre Wood - 9 - LOVED the minigames, story wasnt as cute though
    14: Atlantica - 7 - It was.........ok, they just sang out of tune a lot.
    15: The World That Never Was - 10 - LOVED the boss battles, scenery and story! AND MUSIC!!! Also the Nobodies!
    16: Gummi Ship Stages - 9 - MAJOR improvement, loved the last one.

1. Story - 9 - I got everything, but.....I just didnt think was too in depth! I wanted to know about the 13 b4 they were nobodies (besides the 4 mentioned in the Ansem Reports). And i was told that I would cry when Axel died, but not one tear came from my eye.
    2. Gameplay/interface - 9 - Loved the new system, but made it a little too easy
    3. Character Design - 10 - I loved them all, they all looked COOL!
    4. Graphics - 10 - It aint the best, but certainly the most beautiful and inspiring
    5. Music - 10 - the songs were the BEST!! i cant get enough of them! even tho Atlantica's music sucked, the end credits music more than made up for it!
    6. Replay ability - 8 - I played it all practically 24/7, but now that i beat it, im taking my time
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?) - 5 - I expected A LOT more from this game, but i was satisfied
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?) - 7 - It was a little too easy, but the boss fights were tough

Last edited by FI183; 04-25-2006 at 04:17 PM.

• Feeling A Bit Oogie

1: Twilight Town - 10 (Skateboard really helped )
    2: Hollow Bastion - 8
    3: Land of Dragons - 8
    4: Beast's Castle - 8.5 (Xaldin was a good challenge)
    5: Olympus Coliseum - 7.5 (Emo storyline didn't seem right)
    6: Disney Castle - 7 (Too Short)
    7: Timeless River - 8 (Cool short world)
    8: Port Royal - 9 (Looked absolutely wonderful except Sora was too colorful, and the lack of the real voices really bothered me)
    9: Agrabah - 9 (They can do Agrabah one last time and I hope they do)
    10: Halloween Town - 8.5
    11: Pride Land - 8 (Loved the voices, but the Lion controls bothered me)
    12: Space Paranoids - 10 (Tron is always awesome)
    13:100 Acre Wood - 8 (Always fun)
    14: Atlantica - 7 (Nice little side quest)
    15: The World That Never Was - 9 (Those Nobodies with the boxes are annoying)
    16: Gummi Ship Stages - 9 (How it should have been from the beginning)

1. Story - 9.5 (The ending was lacking a bit I think)
    2. Gameplay/interface - 9 (More than one simple Hack and Slash way to kill a boss)
    3. Character Design - 9.5 (Not a ten because of Riku's "cast", seems really random and unnecessary. Kind of throws me off too )
    4. Graphics - 10 (Adapting to different visuals styles is hard, and they pulled it off perfectly)
    5. Music - 10
    6. Replay ability - 8
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?) - 9.5
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?) 10 (It was just enough easy and just enough challenging)

Scored an overall 8.75
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

-Tell us how much you've played including any extras: Finished the game on easy mode. Did not complete Atlantica but did complete everything else.

1: Twilight Town- 7 (though some of the characters intrigued me.. I think I've made it abundently clear that I don't like Roxas and the fact that I was stuck playing as him in this world for 4hrs made it even less enjoyable)
    2: Hollow Bastion- 8.5 (only a slightly higher rating than TT because of the 1,000 heartless battle also cause I like Leon/Squall. The other characters bugged me and I really wish that Merlin had the magic practice area like in the first)
    3: Land of Dragons- 7.5 (I really wanted this level to be better than it was. Playing with Ping was annoying b/c he was no help. Once he became Mulan it was better. I'm not sure I liked how they manipulated the Mulan story... Shan-Yu and the bright yellow heartless just don't go well together. The boss battles were fairly engaging as well but easy.)
    4: Beast's Castle- 8.5 (Nice visuals. I loved the interactions w/ Belle and the castle servants. The entire Xaldin (sp?) story line was intriguing too though the Beast just got annoying (for God sake go after the woman you love) I really liked the final battle of that world and the resolution... I *heart* disney romance)
    5: Olympus Coliseum- 8.5 (I love this movie so I'm partial. I was ecstatic before this game even arrived in the US that Meg was going to be in it. Also the Hades battles were intense. It was nice not to get my a$$ handed to me by Cerburus this time. The Hydra battle was kind of dumb but Auron was a fun addition)
    6: Disney Castle- 6.5 (There should have been more to it. It took forever to get Minnie anywhere and I just ended up bored. There wasn't enough story but this could have been because it was just set up for Timeless River)
    7: Timeless River-7 (once again, not enough here. It was a nice idea but I don't think it played out very well)
    8: Port Royal-8.5 (there needed to be more to it... that's why I couldn't give it a 9. I'm also elitest and wish it had been the original voices. Not that the voice actors didn't do a good job of breathing different life into the characters. The first boss battle w/ Barbossa was excellent but the reaper one was weird)
    9: Agrabah-6.5 (It seemed pointless to be in Agrabah again. Everything that could be done there was already done. It seemed like it was rehashing the same ideas. The level was cool, but the game could have done w/ out it or with another new world not used before)
    10: Halloween Town- 9.5 (my absolute favorite. Not a 10 though because like most levels it could have used more. The boss battles were interesting and kept you on your toes. You couldn't blow through the world as quickly as some of the others. Unlike Agrabah it took a different approach to what had already been done. Plus the ending of the second visit was stunningly crafted (I'm a sucker for Jack/Sally ^_^))
    11: Pride Land- 8.5 (Like a lot of characters in this game, Simba went all emo on us. I mean mind you he's tormented but you come back and he's all "I can't do it" all over again. I loved Sora as a lion... *squee*. Also the battles were fun and there were some awesome places to discover. It seemed to be just the right length.)
    12: Space Paranoids-7.5 (Very interesting idea. Having never seen Tron I was not as interested in this world as the others. However it was actually a lot of fun. The music was annoying, the boss battles were good, the hug scene at the end was cute)
    13:100 acre Wood-7 (A lot of similarities to the first game, which was annoying because I don't really like Pooh. It was cute but fluffy and pointless)
    14: Atlantica-5.5 (I made it through two levels and it was probably the dumbest thing I've played. I love TLM and it had Part of Your World, so that's why it got some cred)
    15: The World That Never Was-8.5 (Very interesting! Nice tie in to Another Side: Another Story. A lot of very crucial plot points revealed and the reunion of Riku Kairi and Sora!!!)
    16: Gummi Ship Stages- 6.5 (I don't care for the gummi ship.. I think it's pointless. It was much better this time around but I'm still not a fan. For god sake just let me drive from world to world)

1. Story-9 (That's all this sucker is! Very engaging, draws you in and makes you keep playing. Even when you're not playing you're thinking about it... or that could just be me)
    2. Gameplay/interface- 8 (there wasn't enough game play though what was there was good)
    3. Character Design- 9 (excellent! They tried a bit too hard w/ the real life characters [ie Pirates] but the rest were great)
    4. Graphics- 8.5
    5. Music-8 (it loses points for how much is repeated, that stupid Ariel level and the Tron music)
    6. Replay ability- 7 (only to get 100% when I get bored this summer... it's just such a long game!)
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?)-8.5 (for the most part my standards were met. I had a few gripes but for the most part I loved it)
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?)-8 (A bit too easy but I would have complained had it been too hard.)

Overal score: 7.8

• Kevin's a girl?

1: Twilight Town - 10; a crying moment place
    2: Hollow Bastion - 9; got wierd, and I wanted to explore the messed up castle (:
    3: Land of Dragons - 8; it was okay. But we jumped into the story. I wanted the forward story/prologue.
    4: Beast's Castle - 8; true, should have been bigger, and more Belle. That fight with the Organization XIII member was a challenge. I died a few times, even with Mickey's help.
    5: Olympus Coliseum - 9; so much better than the first. Shows light and dark sides more. Also, kept the battles (Phil Cup, Pegasus Cup, etc.)
    6: Disney Castle - 8; expected it to be better and bigger, not many places to explore.
    7: Timeless River - 10; cute to see the "older" version of Mickey and others. Sora looked freaky too, which isn't a bad thing (:
    8: Port Royal - 8; okay, I guess. Real voices weren't used for some, and I was confused through half. Even though I watched the movie.
    9: Agrabah - 10; I love Agrabah, especially since the market it had several ways to reach places. I love challenge.
    10: Halloween Town - 9; Awesome to see it "Christmas-sy". And also nice to see Oogie Boogie return.
    11: Pride Land - 10; Sora can jump higher and run faster! Great for large savannah. Also, big and vast with many different places to run around in. I expecially loved the hyena chase.
    12: Space Paranoids - 10; nice to see Tron (: I didn't see the movie but I remember riding the PeopleMover. Also, a crying moment place when Tron hugs Sora.
    13:100 Acre Wood - 10; loved mini games and it made me cry so much when Pooh finally remembered Sora (:
    14: Atlantica - 9; better swimming controls. (Curse you circle and square!) Memorable moments = "have a lot of finny fu-unnn" and "little poopsies"
    15: The World That Never Was - 9; overall stuck with the "darkness" part, and made it look like it was the main center of the whole game. Battles in the end weren't difficult or challenging enough but made my palms sweat.
    16: Gummi Ship Stages - 7; better than the first one. This annoying..

1. Story - 9.5; very good, but I wanted more information on O13.
    2. Gameplay/interface - 9.5; finally, more attacks (good combo moves)
    3. Character Design - 9.5; better than first, plus I love how they went in detail and tied everthing together with how Sora's clothes were two small and stuff.
    4. Graphics - 10; WAYYYY better than first one (: I have to say.
    5. Music - 10; it stuck. It was rap, or rock and stuff. And it was simple (:
    6. Replay ability - 9; okay. I'm still trying to complete Jiminy's Journal (:
    7. Expectation (was it as good as you thought it should be?) - 10; sorry, I'm so in love with this series.
    8. Difficulty (too hard? too easy?) - 9.5; wasn't as challenging as I thought it was but otherwise, great (:

Scored - 8.79

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?