Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Kevin's a girl?

Is the Kingdom Hearts Series Your Favorite Video Game?

I don't play a lot of video games but Kingdom Hearts is the best. Its not blood blood, gore gore, yay I will conquer the universe like most of my little brother's games. It has a deeper meaning.

When my brother recieved the first KH, I was interested because, being the fanatic I am, I played because of the Disney characters. I completed it and longed for KH2. We got KH2 and I had many cry moments at the beginning when you flashback to the beginning of KH.

Sure my palms got sweaty fighting bosses and Organization XIII members, but in the end, the trio was reunited and that was the happy ending.

Therefore, after my little speech, the KH Series is my favorite video game (:

So, why do you like it?

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

• Minion

Re: Is the Kingdom Hearts Series Your Favorite Video Game?

It's a fun game but VERY far from being my favorite. It's just not challenging enough. Great story and production values are through the roof though. Overall a very high quality product.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I guess it's my favorite on PS2. But my heart belongs with the Sim games for PC. Sims 2 rocks my socks!

• Kevin's a girl?

Well, yeah. I don't get around to a lot of games. I've played The Sims on PS2.. It kind of scared me whenever a burgler would come in..

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    It's a fun game but VERY far from being my favorite. It's just not challenging enough. Great story and production values are through the roof though. Overall a very high quality product.
    I agree with the "not challenging enough", for KH2. I guess the first one was a little more difficult and it took a way long time while KH2 took me about 2 days of overall time.

• Minion

The series are some of my favorites, but they're rivaled by the Mario series and Smash Brothers.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Kingdom Hearts is also my favorite video game, but I have not been able to get into the second one, like I did the first one. I played the first one through a total of 4 times. I earned the ultimate weapon each time. Although there were many things that I did not accomplish, as I did not defeat all those extra bosses, I did get all the puppies home, Did all the trinities, closed all the worlds, and I loved playing the little mushroom games. I hated the gummi travel.

I need to get back to playing Kingdom Hearts 2. My grandson has already become bored by it, since he's defeated it, in less then 50 hours.

I won't blame MiceChat, but I do spend a lot of time here. Kingdom Hearts 2 just doesn't draw me to it. It doesn't seem to be as challenging. I miss some of the classic villain battles. The synthesizing is more confusing, and I still hate the gummi travel.

My grandson helps me with hard stuff, but I do need to play it again. Perhaps a little time each day, and I can defeat it.

Your original question. Kingdom Hearts the first one was my favorite video game. I don't play many.

I am a 58 year old grandmother who has played, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Kingdom Hearts with her grandson. I like Tetris. Other puzzles. I am not good at Mario, or too many other games.

• Kevin's a girl?

Nice. Does anyone remember that duck game where it is projected on the wall and you take the fake controller guns and shot at the ducks? Not Disney, but I remember it (:

I finished KH right before KH2 and didn't want to play the Chain of Memories installment, so I missed that. That's why I was so drawn to KH2.

Hmm.. So no one else was really excited about it? After I finished it I cried and whenever I think about Sora finally reuniting with Riku and Kairi, my heart gets all wierd, and.. I can't explain it. Haha. So now, I long for KH3 hoping its better (:

• A New Kind Of Villain

Kingdom Hearts is only second in my heart to the Final Fantasy series. Sorry, I grew up on FF and the encompassing stories and characters make me count the days until the next game is released... except for FFXI... I don't think I could throw my life into an MMORPG >_<;;;
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    Kingdom Hearts is only second in my heart to the Final Fantasy series. Sorry, I grew up on FF and the encompassing stories and characters make me count the days until the next game is released... except for FFXI... I don't think I could throw my life into an MMORPG >_<;;;
    I am a huge fan of both series. I flipped when I saw Setzer from FFVI in KH2. SO awesome. MMORPG's are fine and all, but I prefer other games.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer
    I am a huge fan of both series. I flipped when I saw Setzer from FFVI in KH2. SO awesome. MMORPG's are fine and all, but I prefer other games.
    As for MMORPG's, I just dislike having to throw your entire life into them and paying a monthly fee apart from having to pay for the game itself. :-/

And I <3 Setzer too. Crispin Freeman captures his esscence perfectly ^_^
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• On Autopilot

Right now I still like Pokemon Emerald (you may now throw things at me) and The Banjo Kazooie series....

Kingdom Hearts 2 would be my favorite if you got to control more characters...... =/

• Kevin's a girl?

MMORPG? Again, I don't around a lot of games such as the Final Fantasy Series.

My brother plays it though (:

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by AhLowHee
    MMORPG? Again, I don't around a lot of games such as the Final Fantasy Series.
    mmorpg=Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. examples of it are FFXI, World of Warcraft and Everquest.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    As for MMORPG's, I just dislike having to throw your entire life into them and paying a monthly fee apart from having to pay for the game itself. :-/

And I <3 Setzer too. Crispin Freeman captures his esscence perfectly ^_^
    Exactly my thoughts on MMorpg's. I had a life and could not spend the time in the game necesssary to keep up with my friends. And when you are the only level 40 in a level 50 world, you miss out on lots of stuff.

If they do another KH game I hope to see characters from FFIV like Rydia. I would also like to see more FFVI characters too, like Strago, Umaro, Gogo or Celes. I love the fact they included characters like Setzer and Vivi. FFIX is so underappreciated. I just hope that if they do another that Sephiroth is not the big FF villian anymore. Lets get someone different for a change, like Kefka or even Garland from FFI.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

While KH is a great series for me (Just got KH2 and am playing it), my first love is the Mario series of games.

A very close second is the Burnout series of games (PS2) - I really like Burnout and have all the games.
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast