Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Any Ideas for KHIII?

I personally have some plot or story ideas for KHIII.

First, if it is a continuation, we should tie up some lingering storylines. For example, there should be some kind of resolution between the somewhat romantic angle between Sora and Kairi.

As for new storylines, here are some ideas:

1- The Seven Princesses of Heart: What if it turns out that Wendy is actually a half-blood maiden?

2-A New Threat- Instead of the Heartless, it turns out there is a new source of evil helping the Disney Villans.

LIST OF WORLDS I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO SEE:

HOLLYWOOD/TOONTOWN- (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

NOTTINGHAM-(Robin Hood)

NEVERLAND- (Peter Pan; this time the actual island is in trouble)

BERT'S PAINTING (Mary Poppins; Sora and Co. could be on "Jolly Holiday" with Mary and Bert, until trouble forces Sora into battle.)

THE NEW WORLD (Pocahantas)

Just some ideas- give me your own two cents!

• Minion

Re: Any Ideas for KHIII?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    I personally have some plot or story ideas for KHIII.

First, if it is a continuation, we should tie up some lingering storylines. For example, there should be some kind of resolution between the somewhat romantic angle between Sora and Kairi.

As for new storylines, here are some ideas:

1- The Seven Princesses of Heart: What if it turns out that Wendy is actually a half-blood maiden?

2-A New Threat- Instead of the Heartless, it turns out there is a new source of evil helping the Disney Villans.

LIST OF WORLDS I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO SEE:

HOLLYWOOD/TOONTOWN- (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

NOTTINGHAM-(Robin Hood)

NEVERLAND- (Peter Pan; this time the actual island is in trouble)

BERT'S PAINTING (Mary Poppins; Sora and Co. could be on "Jolly Holiday" with Mary and Bert, until trouble forces Sora into battle.)

THE NEW WORLD (Pocahantas)

Just some ideas- give me your own two cents!
    Those are some really cool ideas! I'd like to see cross promotion with Disney movies and KHIII. Certain movies could unlock new summons or items.

A Disney Theme Park based land would be cool too. ESPECIALLY a Haunted Mansion world.

I's also like to see a better use of A.I. Enemies should adjust to the player. If you're defeating enemies easily, the difficulty level should increase. If you're having a hard time, they should hold back a bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post
    Those are some really cool ideas! I'd like to see cross promotion with Disney movies and KHIII. Certain movies could unlock new summons or items.

A Disney Theme Park based land would be cool too. ESPECIALLY a Haunted Mansion world.

I's also like to see a better use of A.I. Enemies should adjust to the player. If you're defeating enemies easily, the difficulty level should increase. If you're having a hard time, they should hold back a bit.
    It would be especially cool if there was a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad sequence.

Blog Entries

Using some of the worlds I mentioned, here is how KHIII COULD open.

When Sora recieves the letter, it turns out it's no joke. So Sora gets on a gummi ship, and returns to Disney Castle. When he is welcomed by King Mickey, he is told about a new threat. Meanwhile, he is also told about Wendy's presence as a "half-blood maiden" (Half princess of heart, half not), and how this could start a war with the Keyblades.

However, while on a trip to London, him, Donald, and Goofy are sidetracked by Mary Poppins and Bert and decide to go on "Jolly Holliday." However, while on this encounter, a new batch of enemies force Sora into battle, and even though he ends up defeating them, Bert's painting is left in ruins. It is here Sora, Donald, and Goofy learn about how serious the problem is.

• Banned User

I'd persoanlly love to see Marciline, Missouri. And we can help out Walt.

• Keyblade Wielder

I would love to see more of Halloween Town. I don't think they would ever do a park world, though.

I'd like to see some worlds from other games. I'd love it if they included a Final Fantasy world with Chocobo and Moogle Heartless! Maybe there could even be a chocobo racing game!

Blog Entries

[quote=Zozma;1085591]I would love to see more of Halloween Town. I don't think they would ever do a park world, though.

Yeah, a park world really wouldn't work since the parks feature a lot of their attractions which are based on Disney movies, which are seperate worlds.

As for Holloween Town, give that a break.

I would to see a world based on 'The Great Mouse Detective.' There should also be a world based on Disney and Pixar's upcoming movie, "Ratatouille." Or something based on "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."

Helping out Walt would be nice I mean they did break the 4th wall during A Goofy Movie the orginal about Walt Disney so why not here lol?

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

they did break the 4th wall during A Goofy Movie the orginal about Walt Disney so why not here lol?
    how did they do that?
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post

if they kept it to bonus material like summons and items that'd be cool but I wouldn't want to see a feature like that pushed too much it'd irk me if Disney/Square turned it into a money grubbing thing (does the PS3 keep a record of DVD's that you play or are you suggesting a system that works similar to how the Monster Rancher games used to work?)

I agree on the Haunted Mansion world, and it'd deffinatly need to be defined as the THEME PARK HM instead of the movie one (ugh don't wanna see eddy murphy o_o)

flexible AI would deffinatly be good though the difficulty at which they're defeated would be an interesting thing to measure (aka would they analize how well your actualy landing hits vs taking them or would they just time you and use the speed at which you destroy them to up the difficulty) either way streatched difficulty would be good though I doubt Kingdom Hearts will ever reach the difficutly that you might hope for it too (no Dante Must Die mode for Sora)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I'd persoanlly love to see Marciline, Missouri. And we can help out Walt.
    That sounds REALLY boring to me... KH games are tricky. They have to please the Disney fan as well as the average gamer. The average gamers vastly outnumber the amount of Disney fans playing the game. Those people could care less about Walt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider View Post
    if they kept it to bonus material like summons and items that'd be cool but I wouldn't want to see a feature like that pushed too much it'd irk me if Disney/Square turned it into a money grubbing thing (does the PS3 keep a record of DVD's that you play or are you suggesting a system that works similar to how the Monster Rancher games used to work?)
    Well, they wouldn't be on DVD's first off, they'd be on Blu-Ray. There are lots of possibilities that Blu-Ray allows, and the PS3 is capable of lots of features as well. It's not un-feasible to have a feature where the PS3 could take info from the Blu-Ray movie and apply it to the game.

And on the flip-side, it'd entice more people to buy Blu-Ray movies early on.

flexible AI would deffinatly be good though the difficulty at which they're defeated would be an interesting thing to measure (aka would they analize how well your actualy landing hits vs taking them or would they just time you and use the speed at which you destroy them to up the difficulty) either way streatched difficulty would be good though I doubt Kingdom Hearts will ever reach the difficutly that you might hope for it too (no Dante Must Die mode for Sora)
    The best way to make the game more challenging is to actually have combos that matter. You can go through KHII just pressing the X button repeatedly, and beat a lot of enemies. That's pretty pathetic. They need a combo system like Prince of Persia or God of War. Certain enemies should require different combos and special moves to get rid of them.

• Long live the Fire Lord

If the heartless are in it again, I'd like to see some time travel stuff thrown in. With the next gen systems, they would have no problem having things in the past affect the future. And then they can have fun with ideas like, a young Sora teaming up with a Young Mufasa. Or Going to Halloween Town in the future to team up with Jack & Sally's kids.
    "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

• Banned User

A Hawaii land with stitch getting captured by gantu's alien-like heartless with lilo joining your group to fight. Her abilities? Voodoo and being able to summon experiments only in that level, therefore the level would be second to last and rather hard.

• Vehicle rotating backward

More B&W land. Less Mickey there and more Oswald.

Jungle Book would also be good, although Shere Khan would be limited to repeating dialog from TJBII and TaleSpin and elsewhere since Tony Jay isn't with us anymore.

Thumbs down Re: Any Ideas for KHIII?

Here's One
    The Disney Villains Were Still Working With the heartless But Not With Maleficent and they some how magically obtained the power to posess people They Posess One Person From Each World They Have To Defeat That Person They Have To Collect Clues As To Who That Person is

As For Worlds i have quite a few
    1) paralell disney castle (In a Paralell universe where pluto is king and mickey works in the kitchens)

2) the inside of riku
    Riku travels with sora donald And Goofy And They Have To Fight To Get Into beast's castle to rescue belles heart
    and every time riku tries to summon the (way to dawn keybalde) he gets a pain on his insides so sora donald And Goofy go inside to find the problem which turns out to be mini maleficent inside his heart causing the darkness to take over him

3)Toy story
    sora and co get shrunk and turn into toys when the gummi ship crashes into a giant tree and they have to do certain tasks to help the toys in a time limit of 12mins for all the toys

4)bambi
    They Have To Help Bambi and his farther survive the winter

5)halloween town
    they have to find And Kill Oogie Boogie but also they have to ask all the towns folk do they know where Oogie Boogie's Manor Is Because It Crumbled In KHI

6)Hollow Bastion
    They Only Go Here 5 times And That Is For The Winnie The Pooh World This Time Though Rabbit Has lost His Memory So The Hunt For The 5 Lost Pages Continues

7)Pokemon
    They Have To Help Rescue They 700 Different Pokemon That Have Been Scattered Through all The Different Worlds

8)Destiny island
    The town where Kairi sent the letter to Sora from when him and Riku were missing

9)Chicken Little
    They have to help chicken little get on board the Alien Space ship

10) Inside Kingdom Hearts
    where There Are 10,000 heartless to kill then you fight all the villains And Ansem Again
    Then Riku Gets Poisoned And They Have To Go Back To Hollow Bastion To Get The Antidote But Even After he has been given the antidote He Collapses and almost dies the only way to save him is to Take Him Back To Destiny Island And Have Kairi Kiss Him After ThatThey Go To One Final World

11)Atlantica
    Riku Stays Behind Saying That He Cant Take All This Popping In And Out Of Different Worlds Then Sora Decides To Bring Atlantica To Just Next To Destiny Isalnd But Just Under Water So They Can Go Between Atlantica and The Destiny Islands As They Please
    Sora And Co Stay Behind On the Destiny Islands With Kairi And Riku Who Can Pop Between Atlantica And The Destiny Islands They All Can
    They Release A Missile Off Which Kills All The Heartless and The Villains
    And Kingdom Hearts III Ends
    Last edited by Sora; 11-27-2006 at 01:47 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast