Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A Kingdom Hearts Live-Action Movie Series?

Just Put It All Into a Set
    Like Harry Potter

Starting a new journey may not be so hard... or maybe it has already begun
    We All Share One Sky This Sky

• Ace of Randomness

A live action movie would just distroy the whole thing

One main problem is the fact that Mickey and the other Disney chars would not look good live action lol. CGI seems a more reliable option since all of the Kingdom Hearts cut scenes are CGI mostly anyway.

Cool Re: A Kingdom Hearts Live-Action Movie Series?

Well, Sora's hair has and can be pulled off, if you google "Sora cosplay" on photobucket you'll be able to see it done by even fans of the game. My opinion on a KH movie is that it should be in CG, although it could be pulled off in reality, but I think fighting scenes and such would be better if they stayed in CG. As for disney characters, such as Donald and Goofy, can be animated in the movie. For example the Death Gods in the live action movie "Death Note" were pulled off really well in transition from an anime to live action. To be honest my mind is unsettled on whether a movie should be made or not, because a lot of stuff will be taken out of Kingdom Hearts if it's made into a movie. I'd rather see it become a series on the television, so we can keep a lot of storyline and enjoy it for a longer time period..;'3

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Well, this thought just popped up in my mind.

For visual inspiration on making it live-action, why not look at those Year of a Million Dream photos of celebrities as Disney characters as a way to bring them to life?

They could always do it like roger rabbit. a mix of animation and live action so that we are fully immersed in whichever world we are in. Wouldn't it be weird to see a traditional 2d like donald or goofy in a 3D world?
    Siggy siggy sig sig.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I'd pay money to watch this movie. But I must confess, we are still stuck on Ursula in the first game and my husband won't let me get the next game until I finish the first. LOL

To beat ursula just make sure you have a bunch of potions for sora and goofy. Give Donald Elixirs or Ethers and set them to use in emergencies only. Then go at it by hitting her from behind and back off when things get too hairy. I'm not sure if you have aero yet, but if you do cast it for extra protection.
    Siggy siggy sig sig.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbadunne View Post
    To beat ursula just make sure you have a bunch of potions for sora and goofy. Give Donald Elixirs or Ethers and set them to use in emergencies only. Then go at it by hitting her from behind and back off when things get too hairy. I'm not sure if you have aero yet, but if you do cast it for extra protection.
    Thanks for the help. My 11 year old re-discovered KH #1 yesterday and has been playing non-stop. (What is summer for?) Right now he is playing the mermaid level. I'll pass on the hints to him.

• disney geeks unite!

i'm not sure about a movie for this set of games. i think the game itself is basically a movie, with all the cutscenes and such. but if they made it a movie, there's always a chance it'll fail terribly and drive new gamers away from the games.
    Mickey ears - $10
    Starwars lightsaber - $12
    Autograph book - $7
    Getting a picture with every castmember you see - priceless.

How Would They Find Places Like Hollow Bastion And Agrabah And Haloween Town If They Did A Live Action Movie

• at one with the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    I also thought about the fact that the games last over 30 to 40 hours. One of the challenges is to condense it into two-and-a-half hours. I thought why not use the Kingdom Hearts universe to make a complete adventure on it's own? (You know... use the characters, worlds. etc.)
    Why not just follow the formula of the Kingsom Hearts Manga, those could easily be made into movies and follow the story from each game. Also I think it would look sort of dumb if you do it Roger Rabbit style or even just have the Disney characters be in 3D CGI. I agree it would look sweet if Square did it...but come on, it has to be done by Disney...I doubt Diney would just let another company mess with their main canon of characters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123