• Sshhh, being very quiet

Goddess of Fate Tournament? KHII

How do I open up this tournament? I've already passed the first three (Pain and Panic, Cerberus and Titan Cups).

I've looked at gamefaqs.com and there is nothing about how it opens. I go to talk to Panic in the Underworld Entrance and it's not listed there. I'm at level 67 and basically done with the game except to level up and do the final battle.

This tournament and Gummi Flight is all I really have left to do.

• Awaken the spirits

Re: Goddess of Fate Tournament? KHII

I don't think you're at the FINAL battle...

Spoiler
    You can fight Xemnas once before the final battle, then there's the final battle with him when you enter Kingdom Hearts. When you fight Xemnas the first time, you can do the Goddess of Fate tournament

I'm pretty sure that's how you get it at least. It's been a while. And don't forget that after you do the Goddess of Fate tournaments, you can talk to Hades for the Paradox tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Madame_Leota View Post
    I don't think you're at the FINAL battle...

Spoiler
    You can fight Xemnas once before the final battle, then there's the final battle with him when you enter Kingdom Hearts. When you fight Xemnas the first time, you can do the Goddess of Fate tournament

I'm pretty sure that's how you get it at least. It's been a while. And don't forget that after you do the Goddess of Fate tournaments, you can talk to Hades for the Paradox tournaments.
    Well...you are right! I do still have to do a couple more bosses. I just haven't walked through the doors to get to get to them because I didn't want to get sucked into a cut scene and battle before I was ready. I know I could just "start" and exit but that kinda thing makes me nervous. I want to be ready! I think I need to fight two more before Xemnas. I should probably go do that.

What I REALLY dread is fighting Sephiroth...he really frightens me to the CORE!

Thanks!

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Well...you are right! I do still have to do a couple more bosses. I just haven't walked through the doors to get to get to them because I didn't want to get sucked into a cut scene and battle before I was ready. I know I could just "start" and exit but that kinda thing makes me nervous. I want to be ready! I think I need to fight two more before Xemnas. I should probably go do that.

What I REALLY dread is fighting Sephiroth...he really frightens me to the CORE!

Thanks!
    Ha! Sephiroth is really really hard... until you figure out the right pattern of attacks. Then he's a kitten.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

I was having the same problem as you. I did do the first Xemas fight, and idk if I've been to the Collosium since then. Thanx for the help(even though I didn't ask).

[quote=clara;1556430]How do I open up this tournament? I've already passed the first three (Pain and Panic, Cerberus and Titan Cups).

I've looked at gamefaqs.com and there is nothing about how it opens. I go to talk to Panic in the Underworld Entrance and it's not listed there. I'm at level 67 and basically done with the game except to level up and do the final battle.

This tournament and Gummi Flight is all I really have left to do.

Complete The First 3 Tournaments And The First Battle With Xenmas
    (The Tournament Is Easy With Ultima Weapon, Decisive Pumpkin,oblivion,Guardian Soul (Keyblade Sora)
    Meteor Staff (Staff Donald)
    Genji Shield (Shield Goofy)
    You Get Fatal Crest And Orichalchum+
    If You Win

Yup...figured it out a long time ago...