Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

I remember when the game first came out you could get action figures. We bought a few and now that we are playing the game again, I would love to have some more. As anyone seen any really good merchandise for this game? Jewelry or keychains would be cool.

Thanks in advance.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

Actually, I just bought a cool necklace that Sora wear. The Crown shaped one. I bought it off ebay for my son's Sora Halloween costume. It's pretty cool!

• Princess of my own world

I believe at FYE movie store they had KH II figures.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

starting a journey may not be so hard or mabye it's already begun

• Still lost in Neverland

E-Bay has tons of merchandise, some from Hong Kong. Big Bad Toy Store as some great action figures. There are two new large Sora figures coming this year, one in yellow and black and one in blue and black. There are already three Sora figures in the different costume colors with different swords and keyblades. I have them and have pre-ordred the new two. I have a lot of KH figures and have a diorama set up, but since the new larger figures came out I will have to redo it and make it larger. I have never played the game though. I tired when I had the PS2, but I am not much of a game player. I loved the story lines and the graphics, but I am not good at puzzles.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Thanks Lost Boy. I'll have to check out ebay.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

There is also a replica of the Keyblade that is either coming out or out already.

Don't remember the company that is making it though.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Do a Google Search for Kingdom Hearts and you find a ton of sites that sell all kinds of stuff for Kingdom Hearts. If you search Images for Kingdom Hearts you will find a lot of cool art from the publicity for the game plus loads of fan art.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    There is also a replica of the Keyblade that is either coming out or out already.

Don't remember the company that is making it though.
    Ebay....if you do a "keyblade" word search you will find a TON of auctions for keyblade metal replicas. They are nice. I just recently bought a foam and rubber cosplay keyblade and it's awesome!

• 'splosions

keep an eye out for the Play Arts action figures.

gorgeous sculpts of Sora, Roxas, Kairi and Axel with plenty of articulation and loads of detail.

They also make figures for other Square Enix properties, i.e. Final Fantasy, etc.

I've got me a Sephiroth, Squall, Cloud w/ Fenrir, Sora, Axel and Ed and Al Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist!

The Roxas action figure's pretty cool, they also have Kairi and Axel. I just have the regular Sora. Expect to pay about $25 each for them, but they're way better and more detailed than the KH1 toys. Also be careful on ebay, because "New! In original box" doesn't mean it hasn't been opened and handled. My Sora was missing his crown necklace. That's an important detail of his costume, but I didn't want to go through the hassel of returning it.

I now have all of the Sora figures in all the various color and sword/keyblade combinations. I didn't know who Roxias was so I never ordered the figure. Now that I am reading the Tokyo Pop Comic Manga on KHII I know I should have ordered him, but BBTS is sold out. I will have to take a look on Ebay but I am not going to pay a fortune for one figure.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I found Roxias for sale on Ebay by a guy in Hong Kong. I used Pay Pal cause he was only asking $2.99 for the figure and $10.95 for shipping, so that's even lower than our US price of $24.95. It came in a week in great shape. So now I have all the Big Figures for Kingdom Hearts that I wanted. I wish I knew what all the various Sora's were. Everything on the box is in Japanese. I know each color/key combo is a different aspect of Sora as you progress through the game, But I don't know which is what.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I found Roxias for sale on Ebay by a guy in Hong Kong. I used Pay Pal cause he was only asking $2.99 for the figure and $10.95 for shipping, so that's even lower than our US price of $24.95. It came in a week in great shape. So now I have all the Big Figures for Kingdom Hearts that I wanted. I wish I knew what all the various Sora's were. Everything on the box is in Japanese. I know each color/key combo is a different aspect of Sora as you progress through the game, But I don't know which is what.
    Red is Valor Form, blue is Wisdom Form, yellow is Master Form, and white is Final Form. Then there's of course regular Sora. Congrats on getting them all. I only have regular Sora without his crown pendant. I do kind of want a Roxas though.

Thanks for the info. I will have to match each figure up with it's form. I lucked out on the Roxas figure. $2.99 for the figure!!! Everybody else had one up for bid or buy now at $20 t0 $25 plus like $15 for shipping. This guy was nice, kept in touch, and shipped it out the next day as Pay Pal goes through fast. I am very happy and all the figures are the original from Japan. I have some other KH figures and have made a dirorama with lights and shelves with figures on it. I have to redo it now to make room for all the new figures as they are large compared to all the others.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast