Red Face Kingdom Hearts Help!

Hey I Just Got Kingdom Of Hearts And Im In The need Of Help I'm In A World Called Deep Jungle And I Need Help Defeating The Heartless Lizard, I Dont Know Exactly If It's Called The HeartLess Lizard But I Remember It Using Clayton As One Of It's Disguise And I've Come To An End Of Defeating It But SomeHow I Can't So if Anyone nows What Im talking about then Please Help I need the help to Defeat This Heartless Creature!

• T i DuBL GuH eRR

Re: Kingdom Hearts Help!

I believe you're talking about the Stealth Sneak. Put Tarzan in your party, along with Goofy, since this is really a more physical-based battle rather than magic-based. Since the Stealth Sneak is invisible, lock-on to it so you're able to somewhat see it. Stay in front of it, nearest to the middle, as close as possible. Once in this position just button mash that X button, or use any combo abilities you may have. Eventually the Stealth Sneak will become fully visible, but still continue the same plan. When it gets knocked out, you face Clayton by himself, which is pretty easy. Just keep following him where ever he jumps and button mash again. Remember to heal in this battle when necessary. If you still keep losing after doing all this, you probably need to level up some more. Hope this helps and good luck!
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

i believe you can also summons Simba

don't put goofy in put donald in he can cure you and put tatrzan in he can also give you health as much as needed when clayton suumons the Lizard Jump Because He Shoots At You
    Preferably Climb Up The Vine And Stay At The Top

Let Donald And Tarzan Fight For You
    Make Sure Yopu Go To Olympus First

I disagree, Sora needs to do a bulk of the work or that thing will never die. Just make sure everyone has there potion slots full, including Sora. Don't worry about healing or riviving the others if you're having trouble keeping Sora alive. They'll get up on their own eventually. Always keep the taget locked on him so you know where he is. Attack and retreat until he is visible and knocked out, then you can rush him, but be prepaired for a quick retreat again and repeat. Don't use Sora's magic for anything except healing himself. Fire and Lightning are convenient, but it's more important to be able to heal quickly and often.

no just let everyone lower it's health then you attrack with a final spell, combo attack