Birth By Sleep
Looks like there will be a Cinderella world, as seen in the bottom right scan above.
Information regarding the scans (Source: khinsider.com)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
- Development for this game started a bit early, but it was interrupted by the development for re:COM
- Ven is the male's Alias and his real name is longer.
- There is a mystery of who each character is.
- The keyblade Master is someone who has not appeared in any of the series yet.
- The story is set to be complex and serious.
- The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different gameplay.
- The battle system is new compared to the ones in previous KH games.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
- The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
- This is based off of after Roxas entered Organization XIII, this game will also revolve around the one year when Sora is asleep. (A direct sequel to COM basically)
- Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
- The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.
- You will still be going through Disney Worlds
- Roxas vs Riku will be in the game!
- There is a system that allows you to see the memories of Sora.
- Multiplayer mode is not related at all to the story.
- ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode.
- Every member has a unique style of gameplay, also once you defeat the boss you can replay the mission again as much as you want to. There are different missions for each character.
- You can draw for fun in the second screen.
- Everytime you complete a mission, one of the Organization chairs raise a bit higher.
- Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
- Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
- This game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
- The Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world