Knott's Ice Stage Show...

Does anyone have any information on when the summer ice show at Knott's will begin this year? And I'm curious if it'll be a brand new show? Since they had an all new Christmas ice show last year (2010), I hope that means a new summer show will be in the works!

The main reason I get a season pass every year is because of the ice shows!

Re: Knott's Ice Stage Show...

I'm pretty sure the rumors I've heard are true — the Knott's ice show will not be a repeat. I'm hearing good things about it through the grape vine (or should I say, berry vine).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

The ice shows at knott's are def NOT to be missed, I can't wait to see what they have in store this summer
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    The ice shows at knott's are def NOT to be missed, I can't wait to see what they have in store this summer
    I agree, Snoopy can really skate!

While preparing for the summer I hope they add some new paint to Independence Hall and clean the now-filthy wings on Snoopy's Red Baron planes more often. We were there today and were surprised at these eyesores, though the park was otherwise practically perfect in every way. I love Knott's!

And $59 for passes that are good till New Year's with no blackout dates?! Again,
    I
    LOVE
    KNOTT'S!

Offer expires soon!

I'd never seen an ice show before seeing Knott's Christmas show, and while it confirmed my suspicious that I'm not really an ice show guy, I must admit it was well put together. And it was short enough that it didn't grate on me, so I mildly enjoyed it. If you're a fan of this type of show, you should love it. Schedule permitting, I'd go back to see the Summer show, mainly because my mom (who also suspected she wasn't the ice-show kind of person) loved it.