Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: KSF Site Now Up (Shows Announced + tix, dates, hours, mazes, scare zones, etc)

Im confused with the Gypsy Camp situation and im in it! Its listed as part of Ghost Town but we are not allowed to go into ghost town territory. Im just curious if Knotts will bill it as a new scare zone or just consider it an expansion. But from what ive been told it sounds like they are putting forth a lot of effort into making it its own zone.
    If it helps you understand gypsy camp is back stage on the way to lock down and delirium ...and on the topic of delirium, the entrance is one of the sickest things i have ever seen....so gross!! D:

Re: KSF Site Now Up (Shows Announced + tix, dates, hours, mazes, scare zones, etc)

I'm aware of the location and construction plans. The point was that Knotts hasn't made any reference towards Gypsy Camp since July, and seeing that there isn't any noticeable construction going on backstage, its safe to assume its been canceled and all spots relocated to GTS.
    I guess we will all find out Monday. 6 days till opening night

The point was that Knotts hasn't made any reference towards Gypsy Camp since July, and seeing that there isn't any noticeable construction going on backstage, its safe to assume its been canceled and all spots relocated to GTS.
    Unless they tore down the stage/tents over the weekend it hasn't been canceled.

• former CM

countdown

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, then TOMORROW, Saturday at 2:30 . . . Haunt​ !
    Last edited by jcruise86; 09-23-2011 at 07:31 AM.

• Future Indy Castmember

I got one question that I hope will be answered by this Saturday (9/24). I'm planning to do the Halloween Pre-Scare buffet and the site mentioned I can just walk up to the place and pay $28 for the pre-scare dinner. Where do they do this so I know where to go to inquire?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I got one question that I hope will be answered by this Saturday (9/24). I'm planning to do the Halloween Pre-Scare buffet and the site mentioned I can just walk up to the place and pay $28 for the pre-scare dinner. Where do they do this so I know where to go to inquire?
    the walk up/check in place is straight back behind the chicken dinner resturaunt. however, i do believe the prescare meals are sold out for tomorrow, you can't access saturday via the website. i would give them a call and see if there's anything still available for pre-scare if you're really looking to go to it
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    the walk up/check in place is straight back behind the chicken dinner resturaunt. however, i do believe the prescare meals are sold out for tomorrow, you can't access saturday via the website. i would give them a call and see if there's anything still available for pre-scare if you're really looking to go to it
    Ok, Im planning to head there around 4:30 and see, i'll give them a call today.

---------- Post added 09-23-2011 at 10:40 AM ----------

I did a double check on the site and it appears that only the 5pm slot is sold out tomorrow. 5:30 and 6pm are still available. So I might have a good chance for tomorrow for either 5:30 or 6.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Ok, Im planning to head there around 4:30 and see, i'll give them a call today.

---------- Post added 09-23-2011 at 10:40 AM ----------

I did a double check on the site and it appears that only the 5pm slot is sold out tomorrow. 5:30 and 6pm are still available. So I might have a good chance for tomorrow for either 5:30 or 6.
    ahhh cool! i'm sure 5pm is sold out due to the MC/TPR group, we're a lot of people to let into the buffet all at once lol!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    ahhh cool! i'm sure 5pm is sold out due to the MC/TPR group, we're a lot of people to let into the buffet all at once lol!
    I almost forgot that the MC meet is tomorrow. I'll be sure to say hi. Won't be tagging with the group this time, I want to do Haunt alone so I can soak in the scare zones and such.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Future Indy Castmember

One more question, is the $28 with the tax included already or is this the price before tax?

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMountain1974 View Post
    I wish they had a "front of the line" ticket. I would totally pay for that.
    Funny you mentioned that. They do have a front of the line ticket option. For $50.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12