Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

KSF Site Now Up (Shows Announced + tix, dates, hours, mazes, scare zones, etc)

Site went live yesterday and with that, a few shows were announced. I'm sure most of us all know that the ticket prices, dates and hours went up about a few days before that and the mazes + scarezones were announced LONG LONG ago so I'll get to that shortly. So first up, the shows:

The Hanging (Calico Square, ofcourse) [no subtitle that we know of]
    Putz' Prank Party (Wagon Camp) [YESSS!!! I've been wanting to see this for a long time!]
    Street Drum Corps presents BANG! (Necropolis Theatre)
    Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus (Good Time Theatre)
    Gypsy Moon presents Cursed (Gypsy Camp Stage)
    Zamora's Sideshow of Horrors (Boardwalk Ballroom)
    Haunt: Wonders of Technology (Birdcage Theatre) [Now THIS, I want to see. Basically a behind the scenes of technology from Haunt's past]

Dates: Open Wednesday to Sunday starting September 23rd to October 30th. Open Monday, October 31st as well.

Times: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; open from 7 PM to 1 AM. Fridays and Saturdays; open from 7 PM to 2 AM. Monday, Oct 31st, it'll be open 7 PM to 1 AM.

Ticket Prices: $34 - $51 on pre-sale. $57, day of the event. Prices vary by day (basically weekdays are the cheaper ones, weekends are the more expensive ones). Check the site for more details including hotel packages, group rates and VIM tours.

Pre-Scare Dinner: $24 presale. $28 day of the event.

Scare Zones:
    Ghost Town
    Carnevil
    Necropolis
    There was a gypsy/werewolf scarezone maze announced awhile back but it's not showing up on the site right now so I can't remember the exact name.

NEW Mazes:
    Delirium (Replacing Club Blood)
    Endgame: Warriors of the Apocalypse (New spot in Necropolis)
    Invasion Beneath (Mine Ride)

REMADE/TWEAKED Mazes (updated):
    The Doll Factory
    Terror of London
    Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre

Semi-New Mazes:
    Sleepy Hollow Mountain
    Virus Z
    Fallout Shelter

Old Mazes:
    Lockdown: The Asylum
    Dia De Los Muertos
    Cornstalkers
    Slaughterhouse
    Last edited by dth316; 08-14-2011 at 12:50 AM.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: KSF Site Now Up (Shows Announced + tix, dates, hours, mazes, scare zones, etc)

Bobo's is also getting remade

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Re: KSF Site Now Up (Shows Announced + tix, dates, hours, mazes, scare zones, etc)

Oh really? I heard nothing about that from the interviews I read but this is GREAT news. I'm actually really excited for this year. The Cornstalkers redo made it the best maze last year, IMO (even though I still LOVED Virus Z) so all these redo mazes sound good to me, PLUS the new ones and PLUS the old favorites.

Anyone have any idea what days the Birdcage Theatre or the Wagon Camp will be dark? I go on the weekdays and sometimes the shows I wanna see aren't on Don't wanna miss that Haunt Tech show.

Im confused with the Gypsy Camp situation and im in it! Its listed as part of Ghost Town but we are not allowed to go into ghost town territory. Im just curious if Knotts will bill it as a new scare zone or just consider it an expansion. But from what ive been told it sounds like they are putting forth a lot of effort into making it its own zone.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    Oh really? I heard nothing about that from the interviews I read but this is GREAT news. I'm actually really excited for this year. The Cornstalkers redo made it the best maze last year, IMO (even though I still LOVED Virus Z) so all these redo mazes sound good to me, PLUS the new ones and PLUS the old favorites.

Anyone have any idea what days the Birdcage Theatre or the Wagon Camp will be dark? I go on the weekdays and sometimes the shows I wanna see aren't on Don't wanna miss that Haunt Tech show.
    Yep! The entrance is going to be on the right side (where the walkway is) of the orginal entrance and I haven't heard much about it, but I am 95% sure it is getting a new layout. I'm sure it will still have plenty of the same rooms, but yeah haha.

When Haunt opens on Friday the 23rd, I will post the times and days for the shows.

• Future Indy Castmember

Heres a tip for anyone going to Haunt for the first time and wants to do the pre-scare dinner: Be sure to buy your haunt ticket before you buy your pre-scare dinner tickets as Haunt admission is not included in the Pre-Scare Dinner

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• (Not a) New User

I've only gone to Haunt once, but I'm planning to go this year. How do they change mazes every year? Layout, details, props, scenes?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    I've only gone to Haunt once, but I'm planning to go this year. How do they change mazes every year? Layout, details, props, scenes?
    They usually have 3-4 new mazes a year to keep things fresh, but to also keep things for guests that may have missed the event or enjoyed the maze last year.

Labyrinth, Club Blood and Black Widow's Cavern were replaced for this years haunt

I wish they had a "front of the line" ticket. I would totally pay for that.

There was a gypsy/werewolf scarezone maze announced awhile back but it's not showing up on the site right now so I can't remember the exact name.
    That weird, I checked the official Website too and the Gypsy Camp isn't there. I'd remember seeing an announcement on facebook a few months back but I don't understand why it didn't appear. Maybe its going to be a mini-scare zone instead of a large one.

• former CM

TIPS for reducing waits on Knott's Scary Farm mazes

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMountain1974 View Post
    I wish they had a "front of the line" ticket. I would totally pay for that.
    We had that on one of the Micechat Knott's Scary Farm meets last year (the one with the VIP show-watching emphasis), but when some of us split from the main group to see the London maze, employees seemed unaware of the passes and it took a while till we got permission to go ahead. And (I'm weird this way) going past the long line of teens after midnight was a little bit of a drag for me. (It doesn't bother me at Disneyland where Fastpass is about learning how to use the system.)

This year Micechat is having one outing and it will be on Saturday, September 24.
    With early entry and Fishbulb's light-saber leadership, I predict we will get through all of the mazes quickly on the Maze Death March even if we don't have special passes. If we do have special front-of-the-line passes our group will be large enough that I don't think I will feel like a snobby VIP. (I know, I have class issues.)

(Hey Norm, it won't bother me if you get us a ride on Windseeker before the park opens. . .please.
    But once the park opens I'd prefer to do all of the mazes first.
    )

If you, SpaceMtn'74, don't have a front-of-the-line pass and you aren't with Micechat, I suggest gettng there early for the pre-scare dinner with its early entry, and hitting all of the mazes ASAP, if it be mazes ye crave.

I'm amazed that so many teens seem to arrive at 11pm or later. Because of the growing crowds and my middle-aged sleeping preferences, I prefer to take off and hit the freeways soon after midnight.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 08-21-2011 at 11:41 PM.

• (Not a) New User

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    They usually have 3-4 new mazes a year to keep things fresh, but to also keep things for guests that may have missed the event or enjoyed the maze last year.

Labyrinth, Club Blood and Black Widow's Cavern were replaced for this years haunt
    I meant, how to they change up existing mazes every year they're still around?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

"All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    I meant, how to they change up existing mazes every year they're still around?
    They add things that they weren't able to before, they redesign scenes that didn't and don't work. They try there best to keep things fresh with keeping the main story

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast