Loved Scary Farm & thanks again to Dusty & Norm! Nice to meet Al Lutz himself, Theme Park Review's Robb Alvey, and many of the artists who make the mazes & who make up the monsters! The 2011 "The Hanging" was my favorite of the last three--no weak spots, and Virus Z is my favorite maze at Knott's or Universal. (Hope the Queen Mary tops it! Two weeks till that Micechat meet!)
There was one disappointment at KSF this year: "Invasion Beneath," the Scary Farm version of the Calico Mine Ride. How weak was it? It wasn't a cringe-inducing embarrassment like "Superstar Limo," but it may have been the most boring ride ever on any continent. It should be re-themed before next weekend! It currently contains almost nothing besides army men who look less threatening than the ones from Toy Story. I mean that.
So I'll start off with the first 13 on the list of 1,000 ideas (please add 987 more) that would be more interesting and scary than the current "Invasion Beneath":
1. Time Share Sales Associates (And the first 200 people who "sign up" can attend a Scary Farm Version of a Time Share Presentation.)
2. Bear Cave
3. Bat Cave
4. Presidential Candidate Cave
5. Stuff Hanging From the Ceiling Ride (Just add more.)
6. Pirate Ghost Cave
7. Possessed Gnome Mine
8. The Charlene "I've Never Been to Me" Ride
9. The Superstar Limo Returns But With a Much, Much Lower Budget and Created in Just Four Days Ride
10. Witch Mountain
11. HR Sadists Cave ("Resumes not accepted from the Unemployed!")
12. American Airlines Presents a Theme Park Ride!
13. The Cave of Second-Rate is Good Enough Yetis